EU+US Levelling to 19

Zepriest

Grandfathered
Hey Guys,

So i've picked my class a hunter and a warrior to tink at 19.

Now have a few questions.... What's the quickest way horde wise to level to 19 i know alliance is the murlocs but wondering about horde?

Do I need to be alliance for certain items ?

With the BIS Heirloom ring is it hard to achieve?

Which realm should I join, is there any guilds willing to help twinks that are focused on pvp?

Thanks again,

Matt

Hey Guys,

So i've picked my class a hunter and a warrior to tink at 19.

Now have a few questions.... What's the quickest way horde wise to level to 19 i know alliance is the murlocs but wondering about horde?

Do I need to be alliance for certain items ?

With the BIS Heirloom ring is it hard to achieve?

Which realm should I join, is there any guilds willing to help tinks that are focused on pvp?

Thanks again,

Matt

to answer your question:

horde, as far as i know, orc/troll area killing the rare elite spawn pig-man spawns... then soloing RFC once you're above like lv 10

alliance items: silver embossed boots 5agi 5stam 5crit for hunter, not really a relevant item compared to feet of the lynx..but warr theres a good ring from alliance that scaled to 4str 4stam 4crit last time I checked it. That w/ BiS loom ring is probably best ring setup, but the pure str ring from horde quests is pretty cool too. (edit http://www.wowhead.com/item=60730, http://www.wowhead.com/item=56714)

''hard to achieve'': no

realm: Bleeding Hollow, there are some guilds that are around in general that do help people, but the basis at which they help players is unknown and not something I can personally comment on/attest to whatsoever.

Every 6 months blizzard will offer you either 1 DeLvl or 1 refund of a paid blizzard service (Eg Faction change). You can pay for the faction change, wait for 2 days until the service CD expires and then ticket blizzard for a full refund. This will issue you with a 0 cost faction change for the same character and blizzard will pay you back within that month (You lose taxes I think, no biggie). Because of the way this works it also gives you a free race and name change since you are able to choose both of these when you use your free faction change to return to your original faction.

Every 6 months blizzard will offer you either 1 DeLvl or 1 refund of a paid blizzard service (Eg Faction change). You can pay for the faction change, wait for 2 days until the service CD expires and then ticket blizzard for a full refund. This will issue you with a 0 cost faction change for the same character and blizzard will pay you back within that month (You lose taxes I think, no biggie). Because of the way this works it also gives you a free race and name change since you are able to choose both of these when you use your free faction change to return to your original faction.
He literally wants to just level to 19

Protip: Lock xp at 15 for faster and easier satchel runs (you get RFC/DM instead of WC/SFK as random dungeons, BiS belts come from random dungeon reward)

Thank-you been speaking with a few guilds does arena pop a lot more at 29 than 19? Is 29 a better twink bracket than 19?

Is this for real? So i could faction change, grab a few items i want and then 2 days later get faction changed back and a full refund? Does this work 100% of the time or do you have to be lucky?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread