Leveling.

cressix

Legend
Few nights ago i jumped on my 19 warrior to do some dungeons, pick up some of that lucky bag shit loot. Unbeknownst to me, i had not turned experience off on that character and he leveled to 20 on the first fucking mob. I sent a ticket in to Blizz asking them to revert the level. What do you think my chances are?

This happened to my mage, even if it was Blizzard fault they didnt even want to delvl him so no chance it will happen lol

They can't delevel but they can have you make a level 1, and then they can level it to 19 and transfer items over. Will they do it? 99% no, but I got lucky myself, however, my situation was a little different than yours.

i had a pally logged out in exodar with a few xp to ding, logged in after expansion and "rediscovered" exodar for experience dinging it, they had no interest in helping. 0% chance....

that was a sick feeling log in page, then as soon as my toon comes up DING!!!

Dunno if u play US. But if you do, just turn off your XP at 20 and u will join all the other people playing on trial accounts.

And Good luck with getting a GM to relvl, wouldnt get my hopes up, when i accidently lvled my 10twink to 11 they wouldnt do it, a GM even threatened me with a 7days ban because i made so many tickets with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread