[Level1] Rate my gear!

Kustom

Legend
On a scale of 1 to 10.

I think this is pretty much BiS unless there are items I don't know about yet. Btw this is a Rogue.

Head: Tarnished Raging Berserker's Helm

Neck: Voice Amplification Modulator

Shoulders: Champion Herod's Shoulders

Back: Inherited Cape of the Black Baron w/ +8 Agility and Dodge Rating

Chest: Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate /w +4 Stats

Shirt: Epic Purple Shirt (Coz' it's Epic)

Tabard: Tabard of the Achiever (Coz' I'm Epic)

Bracers: Fargaze Armbands w/ +9 Strength

Gloves: Herbalist's Gloves w/ +15 Agility

Belt: Squealer's Belt

Pants: Haliscan Pantaloons w/ +40 Armour

Boots: Dirty Leather Boots w/ +5 Hit Rating

Ring 1: Noble's Elementium Signet

Ring 2: Dread Pirate Ring

Trinket 1: Inherited Insignia of the Horde

Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master

Main-Hand: Battleworn Thrash Blade w/ Lifestealing

Off-Hand: Sharpened Scarlet Kris w/ +15 Agility

Plus i have the Turtle Mount and a second pair of gloves and boots with the mount and speed increase. =P

Gimme a shout if you need more information! Thanks for reading!:oops:

EDIT: If you're wondering why I went with the hunter/mail BoA's then have compare the Rogue/DPS Leather BoA's with them! You'll see what I mean.

...Go look it up. Hunters cant wear mail @ level 1 so they made the gear leather untill level 20 or 40, whatever it the requirement is.

So basically the difference is that you get more armour and for the helm and chest, +crit instead of +haste.

Thanks Logsovs for pointing that out, I was testing them out on WoWhead.com but forgot to remove them. =D

Bro, I have them in game stoopid =D

Nah but seriously they turn leather for any class at level 1. As the level scales, so does armour requirement. Just like warriors with the mail to plate BoA's.

youfail.jpg

explain?

you obviously haven't beat the game hugz...kustom has...look it up! :p

WoW you guys suck. You can wear it because youre not uber leet enuff. I'll post a screenshot of my twink dual weilding Zin'Rohk's and wearing high warlord lvl 60 armor because im a GM and can do transmomomomogrifrying ok noobs. stfu b4 i ban you all

:Horde::Horde:

i guess that settles it.

indeed it does .. come ban me on US-Hyjal ... character name is ônê ... i could use a break from this game

kustom, the way to make friends in a new community is not to act stupid ... a life skill which you are still learning. you f*d up .. accept that, we all make mistakes (i just posted a couple weeks ago that elixirs got buffed...not realizing i was logged on to my alchemist at the time...dumb ass moment ...) it's cool though, cause i'm a part of the community. you can be too ... or just a lowly troll who no one likes .. what you do next is your sign of maturity

chubs said:
indeed it does .. come ban me on US-Hyjal ... character name is ônê ... i could use a break from this game

kustom, the way to make friends in a new community is not to act stupid ... a life skill which you are still learning. you f*d up .. accept that, we all make mistakes (i just posted a couple weeks ago that elixirs got buffed...not realizing i was logged on to my alchemist at the time...dumb ass moment ...) it's cool though, cause i'm a part of the community. you can be too ... or just a lowly troll who no one likes .. what you do next is your sign of maturity

i completely agree with you chubs, but kustom, instead of making a rage comment like that, why don't you just admit you made a mistake, then there is no harm done.

Users who are viewing this thread