EU+US Level Twenty Battle Tag List

All US
obsoleet2016#1382 F2P account
RuanRuneRuin#1437 Veterans account
L7boxer#1737 Main account and a merged Veterans account

Last edited:
Is this and the 29 btag thread really necessary? I mean the same threads are still on TI, they haven't gone anywhere. If you really wanted to you could just copy the thread onto this site or go look on TI, btw mine is still on TI if you want to add it minus the f2p one.

Is this and the 29 btag thread really necessary? I mean the same threads are still on TI, they haven't gone anywhere. If you really wanted to you could just copy the thread onto this site or go look on TI, btw mine is still on TI if you want to add it minus the f2p one.
A lot of 20s have hate towards 29s and vice versa so I thought I'd keep it seperate. And Lenny is the creator of the 20s battletag thread on TI and I didn't want to just copy his work w/o asking so I made my own.

A lot of 20s have hate towards 29s and vice versa so I thought I'd keep it seperate. And Lenny is the creator of the 20s battletag thread on TI and I didn't want to just copy his work w/o asking so I made my own.
I didnt mean include 29s, I was asking is there a need for this one and the one trialkiller made for 29s on this site seeing as there are already btag threads on TI. It just seems like its the same information being repeated thats all.

I didnt mean include 29s, I was asking is there a need for this one and the one trialkiller made for 29s on this site seeing as there are already btag threads on TI. It just seems like its the same information being repeated thats all.
Umm, I don't know about everyone else but I don't want to have to go to TI just for Btags when I do everything else on this site. Might as well have everything on this site.

h0td1sh#1179
US
20 frost mage
20 combat rogue

Last edited:
Bloodfang#2321
I'm on EU
Know that I do not play much BGs anymore due to me going back to AD for RP purpose which is what I spend 90% of my time in wow. ~ Also I may remove you after 1-2 days depending how many free spots I have left.

B-tag in my sign , thanks for the add

US servers only, horde, play late nights

Users who are viewing this thread