level to 74?

we are all 74's in our BG bracket stat wise, but if i level to 74 then i can pickup couple of spells and a few WOTLK gear items.

not sure if there is any point in staying at 70 anymore other than for nostalgia? also dealing with the long que times now, maybe i should retire my 70's and just leave them alone?

What classes are you contemplating on leveling if I may ask? And personally I would wait, see if there will be any changes to the low level battlegrounds before your decision. Seems rather buggy for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had 109 days played on my 70 rogue, both glaives, thunderfury, high warlord, and alot of other cool shit, things fromback when Zul aman was still a 70 raid etc, once i accidently lvld my rogue to 71 it was as worthless as a paper full of shit, so leveld a new one to 70, this time i wont ding, just saying no reason to level 74, its lame if ur gna twink at the 70 bracket, do it right,

Very few who level above 70 don't regret doing it.

I agree with this, do know some people whom haven't regretted it. However I'm not one of them, leveled on accident, not by choice. Last time I'll be healing any rateds at 5 am.

But like I said prior and in addition. If you consider leveling above 70 for abilities, reflect on what you've achieved on that toon, and how long it has been 70. Might be worth while to level another for said purpose instead of the 'main'.

The only 74s worth a damn are hunter and DK.
Also you can do arenas at 74 if you make the team when you're 70 then level.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are all 74's in our BG bracket stat wise, but if i level to 74 then i can pickup couple of spells and a few WOTLK gear items.

not sure if there is any point in staying at 70 anymore other than for nostalgia? also dealing with the long que times now, maybe i should retire my 70's and just leave them alone?

LVL to 74 is for pussies !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread