Level one twinks - site!

ImmahBon

Legend
Finally, after some months of work now we're finally offering our website to the public. The website contains some <Level one Twinks> related things as pictures, the story from day 1 til today, Bestiary list (lvl 11-50 elites) including notifications of which one of them we've downed (with video links),

PvE gear guides for all classes, achievement list, and lots more! Guides written by the guild and the ones with credits are mainly written by the person credited. Home : Level one Twinks - EU - English - Dunemaul - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting

:)

Nice! Level one twinking was something I always wanted to do. Sad to see it go in Cata.

~Zuty

it ain't goin nowhere ... just changing :)

well done on the site guys!

Haha great effort! But you left it for so long!

6 Stats on Haliscan and +40 armor on Haliscans is still possible since last time i checked...

they wrote up all the guides recently for the site ... and it's all correct and current info

Be alot easier if people actually looked into shit before asking such a silly question, But meh, Everyone's here to help.

chubs said:
it ain't goin nowhere ... just changing :)

well done on the site guys!

No heals. Lowest class to get heals are Priests at 3.

Bandaging won't cut it xD

~Zuty

Zuty u r nub, bundaging is lyk pr0. L2twink fgt >.<

i solo'd razormaw without heals on my rogue ... again, it's not going anywhere, just changing

He's directing the nerf towards classes like Paladins etc i think. Basically all they have is 1 heal and a Seal, And without a heal they are left completely gimped.

BAH, i don't think so. that's like sayin my little Warr here is gimped, and i disagree. with Cata, pally's are gettin there verion on heroic strike, so they will have an attack instead of heal. does put a kink in the whole raid idea, but bandages, lifeblood, and Draenai racial might still keep some form alive. we just have to see what they do with it.

After considering your point of view, i do see how Level 1s will still be playable. Guess it would just require some complete reworking to develop a comfortable stance with your toon, just like the other brackets.

nonameform said:
priests can regenerate mana?

derpderpderp, Lvl 1 regen is cute.

You missed the point. Weapon strategy bit is the same for mage, lock and priest, though it speaks of healing and priest mana regen.

Also I doubt that it's important to any cloth user that they can obtain [item]Sunstrider Axe[/item], which they can't equip anyway.

BuFro said:
BAH, i don't think so. that's like sayin my little Warr here is gimped, and i disagree. with Cata, pally's are gettin there verion on heroic strike, so they will have an attack instead of heal. does put a kink in the whole raid idea, but bandages, lifeblood, and Draenai racial might still keep some form alive. we just have to see what they do with it.

I guess that is true. If Chubs can solo a level 20 elite by himself as a non-healer, then I guess level 1 twinking will still be around.

~Zuty

You missed the point. Weapon strategy bit is the same for mage, lock and priest, though it speaks of healing and priest mana regen.

cause the person who wrote the guide might have been sloppy with cut & paste >.> :)

Users who are viewing this thread