Level One Twinks on Ptr

Just found the "copy status" site and i saw that i got like 7 characters pending, That means that when it is done pending i will have four identicall level 1 rogues twinks and a level 1 shaman twink and my 85 hunter xD hopefully they will be copied ASAP :D

Yeah i have been thinking of that to :D leveling it up just for the fun of it :D pretty neat when you know that you can test something without destroying what you already have :D

devotadin said:
The ptr or public test realm will allow all lvl 1 twinks to be on the same server we can raid

together pvp together with our premade lvl 1 twinks and race transfer and faction transfer

Eu And Us players can play together we can all have 85s and the characters do stay through patches

We should all transfer to Brill Eu post here if your going to once we have enough people transferred we can create a guild if you don't know how to get to the ptr heres somthing to help How To: PTR

My Name on the ptr is Pyroblást

Just copied my 1twink to brill :) downloading the PTR now.. *Edit* Do i get a free faction change also btw? :p cause im Alliance atm...

im alliance too :) please tell me when your char copies^^ cause mine has been "pending" for a couple of days now :( it seems they are stuck :(

Users who are viewing this thread