EU Level One Rogue Help

Lyrai

Veteran
Just started a level 1 rogue any ideas what i should be doing for gear? quests? any help would be appreciated thanks! :D

Just started a level 1 rogue any ideas what i should be doing for gear? quests? any help would be appreciated thanks! :D
This would be the ideal gear (but impossible considering agm, Weather-beaten fishing hat, sin'dorei cloak of warding and squealer's belt is grandfathered at low level, Even tho you can purchase Sin'dorei from the auction house, if you can't get this just use heirloom)
upload_2019-4-7_10-15-47.png

This is most likely what your character will look like when you are pretty geared without agm and such.
Bracers, belt and boots are from the vendor at the starting zones, gloves are from leatherworking and they are called Herbalist's Gloves.
The best trinkets would be Defending champion and Returning Champion.
Rings will be heirloom (I don't have them so i can't equip them myself hehe.

upload_2019-4-7_10-20-27.png

And for enchants, You'll have to get the following:
Mark of the hidden satyr on neck
Some stamina enchant on shoulders
Shadow armor on cloak
Glorious stats on chest
+1 stat on bracers
Glove reinforcement on gloves
Ironscale Leg Armor on legs
Minor speed increase on boots
Try out lifestealing on weapons and elemental force on weapons
(You should test thrash blade main hand and Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge off hand aswell as daggers in main hand and off hand to decide what you like the most, i personally switch alot but currently i like daggers more)

And that's all, if you have any questions, don't be scared to private message, i'm more than happy to help :)
Good luck with your level 1 rogue!

Last edited:
@linker might be able to hook you up with some up to date info
<3

Ok, here is the list

Armor:

Head: Red Defias mask (you can't enchant it)
Neckale: Tar nished silver neckale/voice modulator
Shoulders: No lvl 1 shoulders in vanilla :'(
Back: Wispy cloak (+3 agi)
Chest: Vendor (+100hp)
Bracers: Vendor (+9 stamina)
Gloves: Worn leather gloves (22 armor)
(+15 agi)
Belt: Squealer's belt)
Pants: Vendor (+8 agi)
Boots: Goblin rocket boots (+7 agi/speed)l
Rings:---
Trinket: Insignia of the alliance
Wep: Simple dagger (Fiery weapon/+15 agi or any OP enchant)
Offhand: Furbolg Medicine Pouch

Also looking for a level one vanilla rogue guide over here

IF u are in to watch making progress and lot of infos (for example venomhide poison is a thing for lvl1) i can recommend SpiritBoar channel on YT.. Sadly he is no longer active at all (also RIP his custom server BoarCraft) , but have lot of vids

I've scoured all possibilities for new gear recently and yeah, whats above is what you can still get and should try to get. Rares at the lowest level (7) don't even drop green gear, just bags. Also don't forget the ring which I assume they just didn't have. I never took off my furbolg medicine pouch after they added a lvl req so its obviously best to use two weapons.
lvl 1 twink.png

It should also be noted that you can obtain a green dagger called "Blooded Darkspear Dagger" from a starter quest in the troll area.

Last edited:
Waddap guys, there isn't really much you can do / get as a level one anymore. If anyone has any questions about lvl 1 though feel free to hit me up ingame EU

L33TGAMING#2701

Users who are viewing this thread