Level One "Hard Mode"

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hello Twinkinfo community!
This is my first thread, and I am a bit nervous if I won't make any grammar mistake ;/ But I also know that you guys may not like long posts, so long story short - LVL 1 Hard mode.

- What is Hard mode?

It surely was invented before, but I got an idea like this few days ago, and wanted to try it before posting. My idea of Hard Mode is simple - Level Ones vs Bosses, but at starting gear. No consumables (small edit - only consumables allowed are pandaren starting food, 2 str agi or int) , Only starting gear allowed. Other races too ( goblins and worgens have slightly higher armor for leather and mail users) Proffession perks allowed, that means you can just change gear for your actual twink. All abilities at lvl 1 + racials allowed ofc.

- What's the sense in it?

I think that Lvl 1s are dead ATM, so it may be nice opportunity to show off pure skill, and the most important: Tactic. For example, Bellygrub can be easily killed by a hunter by using the fence at building near him. Take it like a challenge.

- What formats?

All allowed, I mean if you down a 40 elite with 10 man group - perfect! If you solo Ettin - thats also very good!

- Last Words.

Although i know thats alot easier to kill some elites with hunters / mages group, but ( if the idea will not be treated like total bullshit) I call for some kind of respect (?) for all the Wars / Pallys / Rogues / Monks there, either in group or not. Also, if the idea gets through, I call for videos! (wont put mine until i do something with my notebook, it lags at full quality Frapsing)

Waiting for opinions, maybe even some participants? Lets give some life to the bracket!!

- PS. Gear advices.

+Send other race / class starting gear to your main char.
+Goblin and Worgens have the best armor when Leather / Mail is concerned.
+Even if Pandaren weapons are better, they are Quest items (armor allowed for pandas and monks, cuz even if its quest item its starting gear)
+Monks and pandarens start with belt and bracers, and its nice to know it :)
+If you want to tank as a paladin / warrior remember to take shaman starting shield.
+DK staring gear strongly dissallowed :p

I really hope I won't be laughed at :(

Sincerely Yours,
Crystalpall

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Once again.
To be honest, i was biting my fingers spamming f5 to check if anyone will answer.
I dont want to be a guru on this, but I see it like no vendor gear, and no enchants. If in really big encounters, maybe a +2% threat to gloves, but im not sure. Its tempting, but that has to be Hard mode. Ehhhh ok. Let it be like - no vendor gear, no enchants. But thanks for responding, especially from such a big person in 1-9 bracket :) Feel free to ask more questions.
Yours,
Crystalpall

Good idea tbh.

Good luck :)

Hello Twinkinfo Community!
This thread was taken not so seriously, I am afraid, but i can't tell you what to do :) Anyways, I hope anyone will try this as its great fun (at least for me)
Been thinking about Hmode lately, and I think the best gear you could get by making a panda and then race changing it to anything else - 6 armor from bracers, and a (11?) armor belt.
A bit expensive just for 17 armor, and at twinking that is not wide - known, but who knows? It's just for BiS if anyone was looking for this.
Thanks for reading,
Crystalpall

You'll never quit talking about that video will you? Tbh, It's not very difference from kiting with hunters. Same principle. Biggest different is the unefficient cast time & the very many deaths. (That could be avoided with a proper kiting route)
Well, I don't play hunters:p The deaths could be prevented if people had boots, but I died like twice trying to pull stuns, so shh.

Hello!
Been messing up with the idea lately as I made a new twink at dunemaul, and this is what I've found:
Desert Bloom - NPC - World of Warcraft - That one is lvl 49 so we have 2% to hit it (3% as draenei), but heals like hell. it's + is that its not very fast and casts time to time giving time (sry for
stupid word formation) to flee. To be able to go through the heal, it would need 10man hunter raid.
Canyon Ettin - NPC - World of Warcraft - 2.5k hp lvl 18 elite, who can be kited for a long way. He casts "Log Smash" melee range ability, which is epic for kiters. Managed to get him around 200 hp before he finally caught me.
Elder Mystic Razorsnout - NPC - World of Warcraft - Actually soloed him at third or so attempt, very nice training monster - casts, has long kite range. Only minus is that it's rare so long respawn time
Pyrricion - NPC - World of Warcraft - Doable only on Draenei hunter, that monster is a nice challenge since you will only have 1% hit chance, but he is not so fast and completely kiteable
Gtg, will post more later!
Cya and tell me what do you think about it!

Hello!
Been messing up with the idea lately as I made a new twink at dunemaul, and this is what I've found:
Desert Bloom - NPC - World of Warcraft - That one is lvl 49 so we have 2% to hit it (3% as draenei), but heals like hell. it's + is that its not very fast and casts time to time giving time (sry for
stupid word formation) to flee. To be able to go through the heal, it would need 10man hunter raid.
Canyon Ettin - NPC - World of Warcraft - 2.5k hp lvl 18 elite, who can be kited for a long way. He casts "Log Smash" melee range ability, which is epic for kiters. Managed to get him around 200 hp before he finally caught me.
Elder Mystic Razorsnout - NPC - World of Warcraft - Actually soloed him at third or so attempt, very nice training monster - casts, has long kite range. Only minus is that it's rare so long respawn time
Pyrricion - NPC - World of Warcraft - Doable only on Draenei hunter, that monster is a nice challenge since you will only have 1% hit chance, but he is not so fast and completely kiteable
Gtg, will post more later!
Cya and tell me what do you think about it!
Pyrricion is insanely easy if you just kite him into Greenwarden's Grove. I challenge people to kite him naked to Menethil Harbor. Me & my friend were almost dying because of Murlocs, but since we had gear we survived :)

Users who are viewing this thread