Level One Guilds and solo dungeon progress

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hey!
I think level ones are dead all the time. That's why we try to make it alive by various projects / threads / ideas. I tried that with my HM thread and Dungeon thread. Now, I think I may connect both my ideas and make this thread:

Level One Dungeon Progress thread - Solo and Guilds.

I took information from videos at youtube, if you have anything else - post it in comments!

< Level one Twinks > - EU Dunemaul
  • Wyrm Isle - 2 man
  • Deatholme - 2 man -
  • Tower of Azora - 4 man -
  • Goblin Watchtower - 5 man -
  • The Hive - 2 man

< Level One Ownage >
( did many magnificent kills, but sadly none of them fits in dungeon category)

< Ultimate Level One >
  • Durnholde Keep - 5 man (?) -
  • Raven Hill Cementery - solo - 1/2 bosses killed
  • Goblin Watchtower - 4 man

< CBA to level >
  • Goblin Watchtower - 2 man -
  • (OLD CONTENT) Stonewatch - 4 man -
  • Not actually a dungeon, but Im still impressed - World 1st Omen killed by level one twinks. Clever usage of game mechanics / items. + for creativity!

If you know more information, or maybe YOUR guild did some hardcore dungeon? POST IT ON COMMENTS!
Also, I would like to get a little feedback, because I have more ideas but I don't know if I should post them, or they are took like spam.

Seems like a well structured project.
"Level One Ownage"
" Did many magnificen.." What are you referring to?

Additional Dungeon Idea;
"New Kargath" Badlands. A lot of badass dragons around. You should definetely check it out.

I've always wondered about this though: "World first Omen by level 1 twinks", This is just weird. Shouldn't be called a "World First" Even though It is. It's not like every video by Level one Twinks, Ultimate Level One or Level One Ownage is named "World First" Just because no other team of level 1 twinks have done it before, because many of the videos that are "World Firsts".

I've always wondered about this though: "World first Omen by level 1 twinks", This is just weird. Shouldn't be called a "World First" Even though It is. It's not like every video by Level one Twinks, Ultimate Level One or Level One Ownage is named "World First" Just because no other team of level 1 twinks have done it before, because many of the videos that are "World Firsts".
It's an elite with 21 million health. I'd call it legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will update it soon :)
Level One Ownage killed the same exact bosses as other guilds, they just got worse effect - needed more people or a lot of hunters.
And now, I want to center your attention at CBAtolevel. This is guild that is not as well reckognizable as LoT (which is of course awesome, so many world 1sts and get level 1 twinking attention) but CBA to level... I was so impressed. They somehow are better. Goblin Watchtower (Grand Foreman Puzzik Gallywix) with two people?! And no heals?! One By One wiped at it with 6 twinks, from which 2 were full-BiS. Also, they did what I wanted to do first - Other games epic level one encounters. Level 1 vs Butcher in Diablo 3? HOW? how can I get there. I am working at a project now, video containing level 1 twinks in other games than WoW - Currently have some montage from Shakes & Fidget and League of Legends.

Actually, the troll from stormscale + droopi were BiS.
Actually, they weren't :p

Hp doesn't make a difference. They had thousands of deaths, they didn't kill him with the original lv 1 twink damage. Always thought this kill wasn't very prestigous at all. A group of lv 1s without AGM, nor any other gear would have been able to do the same.
Of course it does, and what does it matter? You make "level one twink" private servers with literally everything custom. They used their creativity on retail, just like others did when killing other things, like for example greater rune of warding. Are you against that because it had an ilvl req of 55? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread