EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Shamblers really do bug this boss out:

http://i.imgur.com/x5YXs10.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like LK 25 H due to remaining hp/%. Either way grats on that :D! I'm in the process of gearing a 80 DK twink, unsure if they're capable of soloing LK 25 H. Paladins seem possible now due to the change on grand crusader? DKs can probably pull out surviving the fight, I imagine the problem will be the dps still.

On another topic, I'm not quite sure what seems the other best profession perk here second to Blacksmithing (sockets). I considered engineering but really wanted to get secondary stats as bonus, or am I underestimating Strength/Stam too much? I thought Alchemy for the stone, mastery + str seems fairly awesome.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like LK 25 H due to remaining hp/%. Either way grats on that :D! I'm in the process of gearing a 80 DK twink, unsure if they're capable of soloing LK 25 H. Paladins seem possible now due to the change on grand crusader? DKs can probably pull out surviving the fight, I imagine the problem will be the dps still.

Grand crusader buff was huge. VERY huge. Once youtube stops being a retard with my aspect ratio I'll release the video.

On another topic, I'm not quite sure what seems the other best profession perk here second to Blacksmithing (sockets). I considered engineering but really wanted to get secondary stats as bonus, or am I underestimating Strength/Stam too much? I thought Alchemy for the stone, mastery + str seems fairly awesome.

80s or 85s?

80s is Leatherworking + Alchemy for melee, Tailoring + herbalism for casters, or any combination of them (LW is pretty strong for non-mages, and tailoring is also pretty decent with melee, but I'd reccommend LW for the leg enchants)

85s is Blacksmithing + Alchemy for basically everything that can get 417+ gloves, else Any profession can replace it. JWC does need 5 gemslots to be worth it though (2x MoP and 3x cata gems)

why not world 1st?
K1rlPF5.jpg

I see that you've started to update your list of kills and you forgot about my paladin so I'll just share my actual list of kills:

-Paladin (Nakurwiacz @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft):
Level 80 Paladin solo Satharion + 3 drakes (OS 10 Hardmode) - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin solo - Naxxramas Plague Quarter - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin solo - Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin/Death Knight solo - Naxxramas Construct Quarter - YouTube (Patchwerk & Grobbulus)
Level 80 Paladin solo - Naxxramas Military Quarter - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin solo - Naxxramas Frostwyrm Lair - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin solo Onyxia + whelp swarm - YouTube
Solo Lich King - Level 80 Paladin - YouTube (Lich King 10 man)
Level 80 Paladin solo Ulduar - The Siege of Ulduar - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin solo Ulduar - The Antechamber of Ulduar - YouTube
Freya - DPS MADNESS - Solo level 80 Paladin. - YouTube
Gamon Assassination - Level 80 Paladin - YouTube (as a human)
Solo Hodir - Level 80 Paladin - YouTube
Four Horsemen 25 Man - Solo Level 80 Paladin - YouTube

-Death Knight (Wykurwiacz @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft):
Level 80 Death Knight solo - Trial of the Crusader - YouTube
Solo ICC 10 HC - Lord Marrowgar - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Solo ICC 10 HC - Lady Deathwhisper - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Solo ICC 10 HC - Gunship Battle - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Solo ICC 10 HC - Deathbringer Saurfang - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Level 80 Paladin/Death Knight solo - Naxxramas Construct Quarter - YouTube (Gluth & Thaddius)
Solo Lich King 25 Man - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube (Lich King 25 man)
Solo Loatheb 25 Man - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Level 80 Death Knight - Solo Malygos - YouTube
Solo Archavon the Stone Watcher - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Solo Emalon the Storm Watcher - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube
Solo Koralon the Flame Watcher - Level 80 Death Knight - YouTube

-Duo DK & Pala tanks:
The Omnotron Defense System - 2 level 80s - YouTube

Of course we're working on next kills and sharing only ones that we've recorded.
Peace :)

Most of videos are a bit old, pre 5.2, anyway all of them are made after vengeance nerf.
Atm I'm not stacking mastery anymore, check out my armory, but still there are a few things left that give mastery.

Strange i thought that they fixed that AP rocketing in 5.2. Have you tried it? Anyway i am not doing it anymore and i am not planing to do so, as you can see on my armory atm :). Are you sure you checked good armory? There is my old character still on Aerie Peak after i transfered it to Outland about 4 weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you've started to update your list of kills and you forgot about my paladin so I'll just share my actual list of kills:

Not forgotten, just left the rest to do another day which I'll get done soon (most are multiple boss kill videos which need splitting up or playlists). Even made a notepad file to remember what still needs adding:
2x Paladin bugged kills (from before last update)
My videos/screenshots
Geffi's DK in Naxx
Zmirnoff's priest armory link
Geffi's Mage in ICC first 3 wings
WowPoland playlist

Strange i thought that they fixed that AP rocketing in 5.2. Have you tried it? Anyway i am not doing it anymore and i am not planing to do so, as you can see on my armory atm :). Are you sure you checked good armory btw. There is my old character still on Aerie Peak after i transfered it to Outland about 4 weeks ago

I haven't tried it since december or similar, last kill I did was valiona + theralion (afaik), and I didn't touch the bug after that point besides messing with Sha and galleon on the 5.2 PTR. Looks like I was using the old armory, which means I again hate the lack of updates it has these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
so I got quiet bored this days and wanted to try LK 25 HC Soloing with my both, my LvL 85 and LvL 80 Prot-Paladin.
As you can guess first I tried with my LvL 85 and got quiet surprised, cause (believe me or not) I killed it first try. So I got a nice motivation to try it with my LvL 80 Paladin.
There were several atempts close to land the kill but the last 2-5% were a real pain in the ass. So finaly I were able to manage it after 62 trys.

Here some data for interested people:
LvL 85:
Terrador @ Kil'jaeden - Community - World of Warcraft
1 try-> Kill
38% haste unbuffed
270k DPS
LvL 80:
Têrradôr @ Frostwolf - Community - World of Warcraft
62 trys-> Kill
77% Haste unbuffed
270k DPS

http://oi47.tinypic.com/1jwwgk.jpg