level 71 BOA weapon BIS

surprized no one has mentioned them before, i play BC so i never looked into archaeology. certain classes would benefit insanely from these, e-sham, warriors prot for sure....maybe fury doing the single minded spec, prot pals, maybe hunters?

Nifflevar Bearded Axe - Item - World of Warcraft

especially for certain classes, ironicly i found out about it just now seeing them on a rogue named after them. he was just devastating players, FC's like candy.

Nifflevar @ Alleria - Game - World of Warcraft

shanker said:
surprized no one has mentioned them before, i play BC so i never looked into archaeology. certain classes would benefit insanely from these, e-sham, warriors prot for sure....maybe fury doing the single minded spec, prot pals, maybe hunters?

Nifflevar Bearded Axe - Item - World of Warcraft

especially for certain classes, ironicly i found out about it just now seeing them on a rogue named after them. he was just devastating players, FC's like candy.

Nifflevar @ Alleria - Game - World of Warcraft

They are amazing for any melee dps. Not really for hunters.

thats pretty sweet. and pretty cool how the person is named nifflevar - wonder if he name changed after he got the wep

crazy how they're still ilvl 226, wouldnt be surprised if they were nerfed in the future tho. at least its two more reforgable items if you're already 71-74, not to mention it hits like a truck

i just saw a 72 in a AV with one, he said you can have more than one per account. he also said you can only solve one rare (epic) per player

as for nerfing, imo many engineering items would need to be considered for nerf way before this item is. these axes are though imba and only certain classes can use them unlike engineering.

i did a search to see if there are other epic weapons 71-74....the axes are it, this may cause many to pop 70 to get these axes and then 72 for eng goggles, etc.

lol....my days as a 70 may be numbered, won't buy wotlk or cata

Don't talk about engineering nerfs here, half the forum gets hard on their tazik

nice find shanker

How would these work for a DK?

oh and i didnt quite get how you can obtain two ...

go to wowhead -> read comments

also...these are so much more OP than engineering for melee dps. the damage and dps on these things are fuckin sick. and they can be reforged (if only a small amount). these used to require lvl 80 and werent that impressive, so they lowered them to 71 for some reason but left the ilvl 226.....may have been an oversight by them; id wager the more people that start getting this the higher the chance they find out and nerf it. especially if people do it in xp on BGs - aka bitch mode central.

I was thinking about leveling up to level, 71 to get these bitches. The downside is that you cant do arena ^_^

Don't talk about engineering nerfs here, half the forum gets hard on their tazik

LMAOYOURCRYINGCUZUDIDN'TGETTAZIKWHENYOULEVELEDENGINEERINGYOUROBVIOUSLYSTILLBUTTHURTLOL

id say stay 72 to retain better stats but its up to you

Users who are viewing this thread