Level 70 ret holy pve pvp and 2s

Grimthunder said:
Yep, Alliance NEVER had Seal of the Martyr.

/thread

it was added in 2.4.3 according to earliest wowhead comments. you do know what that was you stupid bastard, right? thats correct, the final patch of BCl! so alliance got an equviliant to SoB at the end of an expansion, and then had it removed in 3.2. thanks for playing, /golfclap

neither are in the game anymore so this was all a big waste of time. you sir make a half decent troll

/troll

Saying the Alliance never had it is like saying Horde doesn't have Heroism because it's called Bloodlust.

You called me an idiot and said they never had it, when the fact is they did. It doesn't matter if they only had it for a few months, it doesn't matter if it's a gone. Calling someone an idiot for stating a fact makes you like a fucking retard. Which based on your posts about bleeds and complete ignorance of Deep Wound mechanics is not surprising at all.

they didnt have seal of blood, i win. they had a spell that acted like it for a few inconsequential months.

the fact you brought it up at all shows your ignorance b/c it had no bearing on this thread.

dont even get me started on why a crit heavy build is fail, trying to rely solely on crit keeping up deep wounds, where a lot more ap with a bit less crit is absolutely superior...thats another thread.

I brought up SotM as a reason why I used the Heroic BF Libram and not the vendor SoComm one. If I didn't use SoComm why would I use the Libram for it?

And the fact that things like Deep Wounds STACK completely escapes you. Your ignorance of basic mechanics is amazing.

Play Ret with Sword and Board and HoJ Switch back Burst them when HoJ Breaks Switch back to sword and board same w/ rogue :X you still hit fuck hard and dmg mitigation is insane D:

Grimthunder said:
I brought up SotM as a reason why I used the Heroic BF Libram and not the vendor SoComm one. If I didn't use SoComm why would I use the Libram for it?

And the fact that things like Deep Wounds STACK completely escapes you. Your ignorance of basic mechanics is amazing.

...and it was completely irrelevant then. considering he wasnt asking which to use back in the day. nobody cares what you used in BC

the fact you think you cant keep deep wounds stacking with lower than 50% crit just shows your stupidity. you think 50% crit means you crit every other hit, lol.

Ok, i did NOT post this for assholes to troll eachother or to know what was good back in tbc or vanilla...Find a new post to troll on kthnxbai

Omgapaladin said:
Ok, i did NOT post this for assholes to troll eachother or to know what was good back in tbc or vanilla...Find a new post to troll on kthnxbai

yea grim....

s&b sounds interesting. will have to test when i get a solid s &/or b

Users who are viewing this thread