Level 70 ret holy pve pvp and 2s

Omgapaladin

Legend
Im working on my level 70 paladin twink and could use a lot of help i havent made a twink since bc level 29 holy pally and i know a lot of stuff that i used to use now has level requirements. I really want to be a decent twink i know ret pallies are "easymode* but any suggestions/links/comments would help (good or bad im here for it all) Ret is my main set, i know i want to stack strength and such but what meta/enchants do i want and anyother suggestions would help a lot

Currently have axe of frozen death working on getting apolyon, the soul-rendor and putting straight strength in thier redsocket x3 60 strngth +6 stam from socket bonus and im debating whether to get proc 400 ap or just have solid 110 ap or if theirs a diffrent enchant i should get

i use massacre on my apolyn. just prefer the straight boost. pve and pvp is pretty faceroll....arena is a bit more involved if you wanna be good (using BoP, ret heals, HoF, etc, etc, etc) but still pretty easy. i play with rogue partner and its just burst burst burst. i gemmed stam to survive more b/c i started with no gear and am slowly working my way up to s4. with kings i have almost 16k hp and over 2k ap and still do some ridiculous damage & fast

thanks for help guys keep it coming

Hey check out my gear and chants im currently pvp ret, im basically fully twinked need new wep and my 2 set brutal. But you can look at the chants and gems Keedan (Malorne)

what is the BIS ret libram level 70

For SoC use the badge one that gives a chance for 200 ap (sold by geras). for SoR get the badge one that increases SoR damage, simple as that.

now on seals: for trash and heroics, use SoC. for battlegrounds use SoC. for arena use SoR when targets are close and being CC'd. once CC is over, or if you just dont care, switch to SoC. for raid bosses, SoV

Falkor said:
For SoC use the badge one that gives a chance for 200 ap (sold by geras). for SoR get the badge one that increases SoR damage, simple as that.

now on seals: for trash and heroics, use SoC. for battlegrounds use SoC. for arena use SoR when targets are close and being CC'd. once CC is over, or if you just dont care, switch to SoC. for raid bosses, SoV

what about the Heroic BF Libram?

Edit: I haven't played Ret at 70 since pre WotLK release, so I'm probably just a bit behind on it. :p

~2% more crit...pretty shitty imo. SoC and SoR librams were out in BC, they're from the badge vendor in shat soooooo

SoC? which one?

my paladin hit 66 today doing EOTS and was able to train and now has:

Seal of Corruption

Seal of Command

The only libram i couild find was 200 ap on judgement of command i am guessing thats while using seal of command i usea judgement skill

shanker said:
SoC? which one?

my paladin hit 66 today doing EOTS and was able to train and now has:

Seal of Corruption

Seal of Command

ima take a guess and say SoCommand

Grimthunder said:
No one used SoC outside of PvP in TBC. PvE was strictly Martyr/Blood. A significant portion of paladins (such as myself) used Martyr/Blood in PvP also.

ur an idiot since only horde had SoB. it was the best seal for bosses though which led to alliance qq since only be's had it.

SoC is amazing for trash since it allows single target attacks to hit an extra 2 enemies. damages on every hit now as well, and can crit. a lot different than vanilla and bc.

SoR hits slightly less than SoC on each hit, and each hit can not proc a crit, but causes more damage upon judging, and it can crit when judging. it wont hit multiple enemies, but thats good in 2s where one person is usually CC'd. you dont CC, or if its a stun and not effect by damage then id go with SoC. for single target, and not breaking CC, i like SoR. SoC for trash and heroics. SoV for bosses...takes too long to stack in pvp.

and yes SoC = seal of command, this is written from an alliance PoV and we do not have seal of corruption, we have seal of vengeance

wow, thanks....didn't know alliance and horde paladins had different spells/glyphs, both are the same except:

- SoVengeance trains at 64 and has a +10 expertise glyph

- SoCorruption trains at 66 no glyph

never knew Blizz did this.....sorta amazed. other alliance vs horde races have anything like this? shaman's?

shaman spells are 100% the same afaik except heroism and bloodlust just having different names, same effect.

horde used to have huge advantage with SoBlood while all alliance had was SoComm. in lk they added those, took out SoBlood to make it more balanced. didnt know horde has no 10 expertise glyph, but tbh idk if thats even that great in the grand scheme. yea expertise is nice, but might be better dps glyphs and just get exp capped through gear. pretty sure SoV glyph is for tanks actually, but it still might not be the best choice.

Falkor said:
ur an idiot since only horde had SoB. it was the best seal for bosses though which led to alliance qq since only be's had it.

SoC is amazing for trash since it allows single target attacks to hit an extra 2 enemies. damages on every hit now as well, and can crit. a lot different than vanilla and bc.

SoR hits slightly less than SoC on each hit, and each hit can not proc a crit, but causes more damage upon judging, and it can crit when judging. it wont hit multiple enemies, but thats good in 2s where one person is usually CC'd. you dont CC, or if its a stun and not effect by damage then id go with SoC. for single target, and not breaking CC, i like SoR. SoC for trash and heroics. SoV for bosses...takes too long to stack in pvp.

and yes SoC = seal of command, this is written from an alliance PoV and we do not have seal of corruption, we have seal of vengeance

Your ignorance is appalling. You obviously didn't play during TBC. SoC used to be a PPM Seal with that did 70% of weapon damage as Holy Damage.

You can see Seal of the Martyr here -> Seal of the Martyr - Spell - World of Warcraft.

Seal of the Martyr did more consist damage and if I remember correctly the Judgements for it did a lot more damage.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they took out Seal of Blood for Lore/Flavor reasons.

Grimthunder said:
Your ignorance is appalling. You obviously didn't play during TBC. SoC used to be a PPM Seal with that did 70% of weapon damage as Holy Damage.

You can see Seal of the Martyr here -> Seal of the Martyr - Spell - World of Warcraft.

Seal of the Martyr did more consist damage and if I remember correctly the Judgements for it did a lot more damage.

Edit: I'm pretty sure they took out Seal of Blood for Lore/Flavor reasons.

you really are just a dumbass arent you.

i know what soc was like, ive had a pally since vanilla

do you even know when SoM was added? it was added to try and balance SoB since SoB gave horde pallys a huge advantage. they took out both in LK b/c they didnt like the mechanics, not for lore or flavor.

your ignorance is appalling.

you really are just a stupid twat arent you.

Users who are viewing this thread