Level 70 HASTE Hunter

haste was only viable on hunters back in vanilla wow, with like 1.60 -1.80 bows. it used to push back casters and was nerfed (push back).

i did a haste gem up my 70 hunter....was a waste of gems you hit like a wet noodle.

haste despite what blizz says really benefits one class the most.....mages. there spell are powerful that once hit capped can stack res/haste and just own. no other class gets the benefit blizzard claims.

focus regen with haste....not noticible, worthless

did a rogue haste stacked all the way, became a worthless rogue, had to regem her too

melee or hunter ranged....don't buy the blizzard haste hype, it's all lies

still works wonders...most if you are a mage, hunters were more powerful in BC. imo.....hunters now are trash.

no clothee class you can beat 1 vs 1. demo locks, s-priests, all spec mages, even healers trash a hunter.

hunters lost all there up close melee capabilities other than one swing, disengage fail many times and it says in tool tip "attempts".....so melee with slows generally trash hunters.

warriors charge/intercept thru my traps untouched, feral druids....charge seems to do a charge hop over them, list goes on.

in BC my 70 hunter could kill healers, paladins, etc.....no way now

Hmm thanks for your info, i have begun to build my haste pve set for focus regen and fast casts, but idk. i will have to research some more on it.

shanker said:
hunters lost all there up close melee capabilities other than one swing, disengage fail many times and it says in tool tip "attempts".....so melee with slows generally trash hunters.

in BC my 70 hunter could kill healers, paladins, etc.....no way now

I'm not sure what you're talking about, i think you're playing your hunter wrong bro. i have no problem beating any class at 70, besides rogues

chris6969 said:
I'm not sure what you're talking about, i think you're playing your hunter wrong bro. i have no problem beating any class at 70, besides rogues

Hmm, i beg to differ, I love facing rogues on my hunter alt as I find them easy to control. It was paladins and priests I struggled to break down as I didn't have enough burst ... this was a month ago though before the recent changes, which I am yet to try out (it is an alt).

chris6969 said:

talking 70 hunters. i truly find it really hard to believe that your hunter can kill a discipline priest, when in BGs i see nothing but QQ, when 5 players has issues killing one.

i could go on and on class after class, imo i stand by what i said....70 hunters are trash! they only look good when glued with other OP classes in the 70-74 bracket like mages and healer type classes along with the overall stronger team.

haven't heard about any 2600+ 70 hunter and WTF-ever class teams in 2's arenas, if there is? it is rigged win trading

in another thread a DK mentions that his arena partner (hunter) is getting instantly trashed so his partner is rerolling whatever

on my server when hunters even at 85 do the LF WTF-ever class to do 2's arena....they get flamed and LOL'd.

hunters do good damage, when i play my hunter i'm usually below the fire/frost mages and some DKs. but i'm top in deaths.

I tried haste gems and enchant, and it really didn't make for a good PvP build.

What works for me is burst haste from trinkets, Rapid Fire, and Berserking

That is using a MM build and I rarely have trouble in MM generating/maintaining Focus.

Users who are viewing this thread