EU+US Level 70 BFA RBG Season 1 has started

Level 70 RBG BFA Season Durations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had the pleasure of soloqueuing into a 79 twink premade last night :(
We have the misfortune of horde being 99% 79 twinks and we have on more than 1 occasion had 2 premades rng together with 8 79s+ with some 70s and there is absolutely nothing to be done. We can capitalize on mistakes but for pure fight scenarios you can’t even hold your own sometimes. 79 healers are the worst though, being so much better than other 79s. 79 discs in the right hands can stand alone against anything

We have the misfortune of horde being 99% 79 twinks and we have on more than 1 occasion had 2 premades rng together with 8 79s+ with some 70s and there is absolutely nothing to be done. We can capitalize on mistakes but for pure fight scenarios you can’t even hold your own sometimes. 79 healers are the worst though, being so much better than other 79s. 79 discs in the right hands can stand alone against anything
Luckily no good players have rolled a 79 on eu yet

Git gud

Used eliteguild in mop but my characters are gone, yikers

I dont know what you mean, I still have your character from mop if u added him by yourself. I'm using at the moment a fresh database because the old one had over 2k 70s and 90% of them arent active anymore and it would only cause request problems and characters deletion (because of the amount). Nevertheless the old database with all mop 70s is still saved but somewhere else stored
[doublepost=1545321419,1545321326][/doublepost]BTW Please don't forget to vote for Season's duration. This Poll is open till 01.01.2019

I dont know what you mean, I still have your character from mop if u added him by yourself. I'm using at the moment a fresh database because the old one had over 2k 70s and 90% of them arent active anymore and it would only cause request problems and characters deletion (because of the amount). Nevertheless the old database with all mop 70s is still saved but somewhere else stored
[doublepost=1545321419,1545321326][/doublepost]BTW Please don't forget to vote for Season's duration. This Poll is open till 01.01.2019

Oh i just searched up my name and didnt find anything, it was 29 btw. Not 70 ^^

After a few days off, I'll be back. I wish all 70s and BG grinder happy new year, good luck and good health :). The second news would be that the first BG season ends on 17.02.2019 12 o'clock midnight and on the same day from 11:30 AM the 2nd season begins. And last but not least, @Ultrajaffar I'm sorry but I didn't understand your question :D

After a few days off, I'll be back. I wish all 70s and BG grinder happy new year, good luck and good health :). The second news would be that the first BG season ends on 17.02.2019 12 o'clock midnight and on the same day from 11:30 AM the 2nd season begins. And last but not least, @Ultrajaffar I'm sorry but I didn't understand your question :D
2b1bd06289d4dbc735e447ce86dd4fc1.png

https://gyazo.com/2b1bd06289d4dbc735e447ce86dd4fc1
does this look okay to you?

Season end is coming closer and achievements are already implemented.
Rating got a little dampened. There are still the values from before in it as for example 8000 only are divided by a number to keep the whole small and below 4000 rating.

Users who are viewing this thread