Level 60 pvp premades (wsg)

Renzodal

Legend
Hello guys its me restlessdead aka old name tyttö :) Me and my buddies have been running open exp wsg whit just few of us like 2-5 and could really use some fresh blood whit us to run bgs weekly 2-3 times per week. We just have 1 fc thats usually me and healer and few dps we take flag and make their gy just one huge pile of bones and we leave few minute before it ends so it means ZERO experience gained! so in deep need of a good healer :) but all are welcome! add me real id Lhip08sag#2929 see you around!

Yes! I just wanted to spawnkill levelers and make myself look like the biggest asshole in the fucking world!

I'm totally in!

I saw another grp with allys yesterday doing the same :) 5 ppl from some guild on outland, its quite fun actually! but i were there alone as rogue so i had no chance getting a priest down :)

Love the ppl who flame about this threat :) but never the less i got many real id adds and we got full group now set up and ready to roll :)!. and as an answear to Manaki and
Stale since the level 60 stop exp bgs aint anymore popping its no idea lets ur twink rust useless infront of orgrimmar.. its like having a ferrari and never drive it. and i havent said it would take skill to pwn levelers have i :) ? tbh this game had its skill requirment removed long ago :p

Dosnt really matter when bgs contains 80% prut warriors, kinda fun to punish them :) they still got a chance lul 7-8 k shield slam as greenie warr

Users who are viewing this thread