Level 3-4 twinking?

Edwaaardo

Legend
When cata came out level one twinks lost a lot, like heals, stealth, finishing moves, etc. It's sad to see this group turn into hunter kiting and pvp. I want back the days of legit raid groups of low levels taking down mobs. So I thought about when classes get their heals. Druids have rejuv at level 4, so I began to think about the benefits of going level four
-New abilities(tiger palm, blood pact, charge, etc.)
-Better heirloom stats, i.e actually having some on capes and such.
-Same stat scaling as level one
-All of the quests in teldrassil have a level requirement of 3, opening up some green gear(I've heard these aren't sharable, but even so just attack a mob and have someone kill it, or use it as a raid in itself)
-A similar challenge to level one twinking back in the day
I don't mean to say that the hunter kiting and things I've seen aren't impressive, but I want to be able to tank mobs and wreck faces. Just something to ponder over. I think it's a cool idea.

Hello!
Very nice idea :) Although i think that 3-4 lvl looks very irritating, it may be nice. I'll probably make lvl 3 twink, but just FYI - PPL will roll hunters too, just for Steady shot (more arcane spamming) But there may be some nice things. But if you look for low lvl twinking, lvl 5s seem very interesting - they have fishing and ability to get +15stam hat
We need more like you, giving nice ideas :)
~Crystalpall

This idea's been floated around since Cata...the problem is the niche. If you're gonna break out of lvl1 ... then might as well do level 5 for the fishing hat. Level 5 has a different niche than level 3 ... but not as cool as level 1.

Then you're left with the thought of, since it's not as cool as level 1, might as well go level 10 and do BGs...which is why lvl10s took off so well at the start of Cata

I actually think this is a cool idea. I just started playing lvl 1 about a year ago so I don't know much about oldschool lvl 1 but it seems like a lot of fun!

We had a pretty large lvl5 guild going for a while on Shadowsong, US. Five for Fishing. Some of the raids were fun.

If you're going to go to 4 I'd say just going to 5. Same stat scaling but at least you get fishing which can pass some time.

i'm in the process of making a level 5 at the moment as well, trying a priest,you learn power word: sheild at 5, and if it doesn't go well i'll level it to 10,getting some greens along the way. i like the idea of level 4/5 twinks,it's very rare to see them. good luck!!:D

If you're going rogue past 1, you might as well go level 6 instead of 5. 5 gives you stealth, which is good enough for surprise, but at 6, you get ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread