Level 29's, starting up again.

session

Legend
As the post at the frontpage about level 29s new start, I want to talk about it. I've read all the comments and I haven't found any information about where it should be? What realm, battlegroup, US and EU?

Can anyone please post a reply on this?

It pretty much failed :p and its eu cruelty but check bg forum cuase somethings may go on.

elocon said:
It pretty much failed :p and its eu cruelty but check bg forum cuase somethings may go on.

Okay, thank you very much mate :D

In the US Reckoning is defined as the 20-29 battlegroup.

We've been pretty dead (1 WSG this past week, scheduled, for Tuesday evening US East Coast)

There are plenty of 29 toons on Reckoning realms but the bracket itself died down for a while. We're working on fixing the problem. The Reckoning forums are here:

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Reckoning

The reckoning/20-29/suggestions thread is here:

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 20-29 No-XP Suggestions

Info Thread:

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> [29 Reckoning Info Thread]

Recent, long and contentious thread that exposes some of the main players in the community and the hurdles that we have to overcome:

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 29 twinks needed!

Another thread about 29 activity levels:

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 29 Activity

Meed

Thanks for the post and the help, Dalvengyr.

I clicked at the link in your signature, and it send me to a site where I shall give password? Are you doing something stupid?

What realm, mate?

session said:
Thanks for the post and the help, Dalvengyr.

I clicked at the link in your signature, and it send me to a site where I shall give password? Are you doing something stupid?

I don't think I'm doing anything stupid... :)

The FAQ link may be of use. I think we explain everything better there than I can here.

https://www.xfaction.net/faq.html

The http://xfaction.net/ site is a US version so the realms/battlegroups are the US ones.

There is an EU version that got a little bit of activity a while back but I think most EU folks are using IRC now. Whatever floats your boat!

https://www.xfaction.net/eu/

Basically xfaction.net is a site where you can create your own userid/password (make up a new one, don't use one you use for anything else) and log in. Most of the time nobody is logged in, but on tuesday nights a bunch of twinks from Reckoning log in and we use it to send what amounts to instant forum messages to eachother, so we can figure out when we should be queueing for 5s vs. 3s, and if it makes sense to queue for WSG yet.

Forums are great, but you only see the post if you reload the page, etc.

xfaction.net is more like IRC or any Instant Messaging program. You type a line or two, hit enter, and it shows up on everyone else's screen instantly.

I just made a account under the name "Bløst", but no-one is online :-(

Blackout EU

I'm sorry, but where the hell is Cruelty? Is it a realm or battlegroup? Where are you guys.

I know it's a battlegroup - or, someone told me, but what servers are in the battlegroup? I could not find it on Battlegroups - Wow-EU. And there is probl. more than one realm, so what realm are you guys on? (-;

Thank you. But what realm does everyone play on? Burning Steppers, Darkmoon Faire?

I see alot on Burning Steppers and I haven't seen anyone at Darkmoon.

Where shall I join?

I'm GM of an alliance guild on Burning Steppes called Imagination. We're originaly from Frostmane, but moved here to get games after 3.2.

Some other people have transfered here and joined us. The server is dominated by hordes - they outnumber us 12 to 1. Good for world pvp, bad for the alliance auction house (horde side is kinda good though, I often buy stuff there and transfer over to alliance).

Darkmoon fair is an RP server. It's got both horde and alliance guilds, and has been the main realm in the battlegroup.

lanyae said:
do you still play 2b?

I was planning to get back and help revive the bracket, but atm I have to prepare for some concerts over the next three weeks, then I'm off skiing for 2 weeks, then I go to Amsterdam for a week and then Prague after that, so there isn't really time for me before early may :| looking forward to get back though! What about you, lath and optix?

Users who are viewing this thread