EU+US level 19

The best part about 19s is that it only takes 1 dungeon to get to level 20.

20s literally a slower paced 19 (in wod), i guess its more fun for the slower kidzzz
We in legion and I only really liked arenas anyway. If u want fast pace travel back to mop. Though mop was hella fast. I know u gotta remember mop.

We in legion and I only really liked arenas anyway. If u want fast pace travel back to mop. Though mop was hella fast. I know u gotta remember mop.
didnt play 19 in mop couldnt tell
good for u enjoying low lvl arenas i guess, thats rare

didnt play 19 in mop couldnt tell
good for u enjoying low lvl arenas i guess, thats rare
they can be quite fun! helps teach me react faster towards things whereas at endgame you have a good amount of fallbacks, but low level when u get behind you dont have nearly anything really to pick you or your team back up like you can at endgame. really forces you to make the most of the what you are given for a toolbox.

they can be quite fun! helps teach me react faster towards things whereas at endgame you have a good amount of fallbacks, but low level when u get behind you dont have nearly anything really to pick you or your team back up like you can at endgame. really forces you to make the most of the what you are given for a toolbox.
ive played low lvl arenas, negerbollar undefeated yanoe, dsnt mean i enjoy it though

ive played low lvl arenas, negerbollar undefeated yanoe, dsnt mean i enjoy it though
yeah i mean, its really an acquired taste, i myself really do enjoy them because im able to play with players that do not play endgame and for the fact i just find it fun to play low level seems how i do not have every class and spec at 110 it allows me to have options when we do play games. you should come and play though!

people who enjoy low lvl arena are the special snowflakes that cant comprehend more than 5 spells

people who enjoy low lvl arena are the special snowflakes that cant comprehend more than 5 spells
and to be fair id say that is a pretty broad statement seems how there are good few of 2.4K+ people that play low level arena and enjoy them

hey im deffiantly keen to do some bgs im a ret pally (19's) pretty new to twinks tho, but hella keen to play !!!
bTag: Harambae#1364

Users who are viewing this thread