Level 19 hunter twink help

There happens to be a new Best in slot ring its called Signet of Argas , maybe replace it with the blood ring, otherwise things look great besides the fishing hat and the AGM's/AGM which i know takes time since my hunter doesn't have yet, and yes heres the link for the ring! Signet of Argas - Item - World of Warcraft

For rings I'd go for Seal of Argas and Ello's Band. I'd get Smelting Pants too. Oh, and Black Wolf Bracers. And Bandit Cloak with 8 agi 8 dodge, I'd get the Rogue Chest instead (with 4 stats), and Bandit Belt, and probably that 7 agi 7 crit axe with 25 agi.

Get the signet of argas, replace sentry cloak with the satchel cloak, replace your arcanite reaper with the WG BoA staff to reach hit cap, get the bracers from SFk with 9 stam on them, put armor on your legs, drop engineering and mining for Skinning/herblore. and pick up ello's band. After you get ello's band you can replace your belt with the satchel belt.

Edit: yeah forgot about smelting pants, get those too replace your defias legs.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Sylphe @ Ravencrest - Profile

She logged out w/ fishing rod but has Impaling Harpoon (7 agi 7 stam) with 25 agility.

Ultimately how you reach hit cap and if you'd rather gear for more stam or more ap/crit is up to you. There's a lot of leather to gear with now and a lot of flex room. Others have noted a lot of gear you should get, in particular the rings and such. Your first step should be figuring out how you're going to reach hit cap, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread