Level 19 Druid Guide

not really, there more of a healing, flag running, snaring, support class at 19. Thats why there so good, because of their HoTs and bear form and soon with 3.2 patch travel form.

so im making a twink druid for flag carrying obviously with 3.2 coming with travel form at lvl 16 and obviously im gonna be stam stacked to last long. i have a few questions for it since this will be my first druid twink.

what is the hit cap for lvl 19?

what is best for BOA shoulder?

what weapon is best for it?

ive got the gold to do everything needed and already have the mats to do 22intel to weapon and found someone who can do the old enchant so thats not a problem unless there is a different and better enchant like agility or anything of that sort.

makes sense...kinda why i was thinking of stacking entirely stam/intel so you can shift many times and still have enough hp to live through a bit.

hordepwnr said:
makes sense...kinda why i was thinking of stacking entirely stam/intel so you can shift many times and still have enough hp to live through a bit.

Exactly .

ok so ive heard rumors of professions being useful like blacksmithing with the stam increase...

what would be best for a 19 twink druid FC/healer since ill be stam/intel stacked? and why?

mining and herbalism for your FC healer since you get 70 hp from mining and an incredible HoT with herbalism.

225 is the max for a 19 twink in gathering professions.

nice. im guessing you have a druid twink? and if you do can you give me an armory link to see what i should be going by?

Deaconator said:
Examples of Good Druid's

[char="Aegwynn"]Chokinhazard[/char] from Thick as Thieves.

[char="Kul Tiras"]Sluggish[/char] from of the Nine Fingers.

[char="Khaz Modan"]Greatpumpkin[/char] from Ctrl Alt Del.

[char="Jubei'Thos"]Marcey[/char] from Hook Line N Sinker.

All Representing The Vengeance Battlegroup!

You obviously didn't read the guide.

Will be updating soon, waiting on wowhead to update all the BoA's.

Users who are viewing this thread