Level 19 Achievement Addon [Unreleased]

Kore nametooshort said:

Go balance? Its as if class choice might affect how you play... Remember that the whole point of the achievement is to get KBs, you aren't going to be FCing so bear/travel form is not necessarily important. End of discussion about this please, I don't need lectured by the finesses of druid play. Remember you can always reapply the buff after you've chickened out and ran away in travel form!

Pewpewbbq said:
Gief a <Versus The World> Achievment :)

You gief me ideas for it! Its perfect of course for a solo or world PvP achievement.

neverseen said:
I have an idea for one.

Bulletproof- Withstand 10,000 (Or some other number if 10,000 is to high) points worth of damage without dieing. Might be fun for FC's

Brilliant idea! Would you like to expand on this theme with an arena achievement (would almost definitely have to be obtained in a 5v5), a battleground achievement (Bulletproof is great), a dungeon achievement (this would involve a massive pull and a long healing session) and a bracket achievement for those 3 with (offering a reward of a tanking title)?

Also for those of you who are creative, give me icons with your ideas (mention the spell, talent or achievement).

Kore nametooshort said:
how about a viable damage control with a dmg amount viable for the bracket. Bulletproof sounds fun too.

Mmmk, Damage Control rebalanced for 19 done. I have Blizzard's Damage Control on my level 29 twink... god bless the days of endless WSG :(

Is it possible to add titles and shit with this?

I am working on a custom renderer for titles, so in a way... yes... but you can only share them with your allies with the addon. So if you're in a 19 guild and you're all using this, you can get a little bit of fun out of them.

Custom titles are already fully worked into the user interface, the in game renderer requires me to do a little research into camera objects etc in WoW.

As it currently is, I could set my custom title for any screen captures I'd want to take (HUD and interface being complete), but nobody else would see them, and currently I have no way of seeing other peoples... technicalities. I posted this up before all features were complete so I could get an idea if it will be popular (seems so :D) and get community input from an early-ish stage.

Users who are viewing this thread