Level 11 druid - Viable?

I am by no means an expert of the 10-14, but was just wondering if you would rather have 25 agi over 20 haste, why wouldnt you want 15 agi over 10 haste aswell? Or does the 10 haster bring you to a breaking point of aome sort?

Not sure, Mesikämmen. But if you wanted to go for a balanced set of gears then you'd go with a bit of haste and a bit of agility, no?

Anyways, you guys can argue to your hearts content about it being good enough to face against a 10. The set i'm staring at seems an awful lot better looking than a 10 feral, which i've already gone against. One feral and one resto, which i took both of them out in a game of Warsong. Pretty fun :eek:

11 feral ~ Clearly viable.

kiting is too underrated as feral
this ^^ 30% run speed it godlike in this bracket, especially when the snares / roots are very limited, and druids can shift out of majority of them.
the arguement for 10: greater resil, hit, crit and haste scaling
the arguement for 11: 30% run speed, still relatively high crit, due to loss of haste scaling you'd want to swap for agility enchants where applicable also
the arguement for 14: more talents, moar gear availability, 30% run speed and of course the extra abilites taught by your trainer.

now, the benefits of staying 11 if you were to twink here rather then 10 / 14 you'll be using 15 agility to gloves, 25agility weapon, dodge cloak right... now you will also be using 2x stendels so you're crit will remaind high, but as opposed to 10, your dodge will probably be a lot higher. disregard the fact the scaling is lower, as you would generally use haste enchants when level 10. so with the extra run speed, and dodge rating you could actually have a lot of fun doing PvE as a feral druid. think back strafe with thorns and your large dodge percentage, coupled with the ability to heal yourself would be a lot of fun.

for pvp i would reccomend play at level 10 though.

check this out for a level 11 druid. chardev 9
yoou could also use a 3 dodge belt. shit forgot to spec the chardev :S

Sorry for reviving this but i've since finished my level 11 druid twink and i must say, i'm far more superior now than i ever was as a 10.

The +38% speed is BEAUTIFUL for making quick flag caps or for avoiding the enemy. All the other druid twinks that are actually able to keep up with have yet to stand a chance thanks to the resilience and haste (14 druids, i refer to). I think it was one of my better choices, and thanks for the chardev Healstrong. It really helped :D

I don't see why you guys were willing to judge it based solely on math. Sure, it might not look as amazing when put into numbers but it sure is a good feeling in Warsong. <3

I'd say my only threat are hunters <.<

Just FYI 20 haste on a druid @ lvl10 is obviously superior to 25 agility.

Sorry for reviving this but i've since finished my level 11 druid twink and i must say, i'm far more superior now than i ever was as a 10.

The +38% speed is BEAUTIFUL for making quick flag caps or for avoiding the enemy. All the other druid twinks that are actually able to keep up with have yet to stand a chance thanks to the resilience and haste (14 druids, i refer to). I think it was one of my better choices, and thanks for the chardev Healstrong. It really helped :D

I don't see why you guys were willing to judge it based solely on math. Sure, it might not look as amazing when put into numbers but it sure is a good feeling in Warsong. <3

I'd say my only threat are hunters <.<

post your armoury!!

Users who are viewing this thread