Level 11 druid - Viable?

stendles ....................

no you dont lose crit

plus GSoJ with 25 agility is better as feral

ie: you don't lose that much haste

just around 10-15% haste, is what I lost on my rogue from going 11

Threesets... He went from 106% to 70%, thats 36% haste.. (Not 13) and wtf. ofc you loose all secondary stats (crit included).

Edit: and even with 30% speed thats no guarantee you stick to a hunter. You're arguments for going to 11 is abit weak IMO.

Crit went from 33% to 28%. Hit is basically the same, that and i won't need as much as i'm a level above. And since i'm going for the extra speed, don't you think i'd role more of an FC character? :eek:

and GSoJ with 25 agility is better than a 2h mace with 20 haste

so the drop in haste will be ALOT LOWER , more like 10-15 %

You just said that by switching to GSoJ and enchant it with agi he will gain haste. Dafuq? ^^

no, i said the percentage loss of haste from the 10 haste gloves chant will be less drastic

with the gloves I think it's like 30% ish, and I have 20% haste with just the 10 haste from the chant

its hard to explain:

but without the 20 haste from the mace, the drop in haste, % wise, goes alot lower because you have a lot less haste to start with

So you're pretending that if he had a weapon enchanted with 25 agi instead of 20 haste the haste loss wouldn't drop...? That's like pretending he didn't have any haste gear at all and didn't loose anything.. But we're not pretending

when the fuck did i say that????????????? i said if he didn't have 20 haste to wep, he would only suffer a 10-15% haste drop from the 10 haste to gloves
so while having the GSoJ with 25 agility, which is bis

the argument is still 10-15% haste drop --------------------------------- ooooooooor 15% increased speed

and cannot get bounty hunter bargain gloves, or beastmaster girdle anymore

so with all that crit rating, your crit goes down from lvl 10- lvl 11

but with the non gf-ed gear, that lacks a lot of crit rating, your crit goes UP from lvl 10-11 when stendles are used

and for a balanced set like healstrong uses

gsoj with 25 agility is used

so for haste you have the 10 haste to gloves

so for the balanced set you only have 11 haste, instead of having 31 haste from the 2h counter weight

this means, the % loss of haste from level 10 to lvl 11 is only 1/3 the loss from having 31 haste, and going from lvl 10 to lvl 11

THIS is what I have been trying to say

if you are going towards a balanced set, the haste drop from lvl 10 to lvl 11 is ALOT LESS DRASTIC

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so silly to go to lvl 11 for 8% extra speed.

You also cut your resil(IE: ur survival) by 9%+ Resil
You also lose a lot of DPS(debate with me all you want) for the extra ToT(that may not even be needed since you already have the extra 8% speed @lvl 10).

Honestly, there's no reason a level 10 Twink Feral should lose to a level 11 Twink Feral. Extra ToT at the cost of survival, burst, dps, etc. In my eyes it's not worth it. Of course I haven't done a single BG in bracket, so wut do i kno?

Crit went from 33% to 28%. Hit is basically the same, that and i won't need as much as i'm a level above. And since i'm going for the extra speed, don't you think i'd role more of an FC character? :eek:
In which case you go straight to 14...

Users who are viewing this thread