Level 10s Rejoice!

So after thorough testing on the PTR. I ventured into the unknown, alliance infested Barrens - Multiboxing my level 10 shaman and my friend's level 72 mage. Together they conquered the -----eeeeeek*screech to a halt* enough with this BS R.P. Crap! lets get to the good stuff!!

To all those people who put false doubts about us not being able to complete the quest because "waa wowhead said one part requires level 17 and another level 13 and wowhead is always right waa waa" TAKE THIS!

1248456501.jpg

Gloves of the Moon biatch! The quest for these came after the quest "Jorn Skyseer" (which wowhead says requires 13)

1248475169.jpg

Beasmaster's Girdle - comes from the quest Isha Awak - which is after "Mahren Skyseer" (which wowhead says requires level 17)

And a neat little bonus I decided to test:

1248439289.jpg

the Samophlange quest chain, which stops and starts like 3 different times, the first part (according to wowhead) requires level 10, and the other parts require level 12. Wrong! I did the entire quest chain - except the last part (because I was lazy, but I accepted the quest)

Which means there is another, fairly powerful, weapon for warriors/pallys to use. Now you get a choice of this Samophlange Screwdriver or Axe of Orgrimmar

BRING ON THE 3.2!!

Woot! Thanks so much Spook! Your the greatest for checking it out! And look, that 2h Axe is THE new lvl 10 Hunter weapon! So I guess your going to have to do the whole chain with me amiright? :D

Spook get on TI vent now <3

Twinkytoes said:
Woot! Thanks so much Spook! Your the greatest for checking it out! And look, that 2h Axe is THE new lvl 10 Hunter weapon! So I guess your going to have to do the whole chain with me amiright? :D

Spook get on TI vent now <3

You mean for alliance?

Yeah, I'll check Ring of Skorn or w/e tomorrow...if I remember xD

and nps ^^ Someone needed to do this :p Now if only blizzard would make BoA's BOA - not BoSF (bind on server faction) wish my heirlooms could transfer server->server without paying 25$ -.-

Hello everyone!

First of @OP great find! i cant wait to try out those things at my 10!

And @people that say that there is a new 2-h BIS.

Before 3.2 10 hunters always had to make a choise. Either do the Leaders of the Fang questline and get Wingblade/Crescent staff or do the lvl 10 hunter quest and get a pet. Most hunters chose pet since it gave them a boost in kiting (net@Spider).

But now with turned of exp wouldent it be able to get both? if so wouldent it make the new 2-h less valuable.

-Emetophilia

Well, yes and no - stats from Crescent Staff and Wingblade are nice..but you cannot use Iron Counterweight on a staff, so you would lose A LOT of haste

Spooksters said:
Well, yes and no - stats from Crescent Staff and Wingblade are nice..but you cannot use Iron Counterweight on a staff, so you would lose A LOT of haste

^ This. Half the point of a 10 hunter is haste stacking.

Users who are viewing this thread