level 10 warrior FC: Max Resil and CTC Capped

Mrcer

OG
Thought about getting into pvp for my lvl 10 warrior(possibly). Here's what I had in mind for FCing:

http://chardev.org/?profile=347814

For PvE, need you 102.5% CTC to be capped.
For PvP, you only need 100.00% CTC to be capped.

This build is basically: Max Resil and CTC Capped. and with the BoA PvP Sword + haste to gloves, I could actually dish out some decent dmg while FCing.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Accidently put the wrong wep on there. Should be fixed

EDIT: With the slim chance of being getting the boa ring, I could also cut 20 health for an extra 5%+ Crit

http://chardev.org/?profile=348026

Last edited by a moderator:
What a very niceeee Chardev you have there..would be a sssssshame is ssssssomething happened to it.

Personally, I wouldn't under-value resil vs. CTC.

Resil will be more valuable in a wsg due to caster and hunter being the best burster

Personally, I wouldn't under-value resil vs. CTC.

Resil will be more valuable in a wsg due to caster and hunter being the best burster

But im at max resil, So doesn't that mean I am not under-valuing resil?

i think what bank is saying, is technically max resil would involve the lasting feral heart spaulders and the GSoJ. to keep you're avoidance up you're sacrificing this amount of resil. the max rating available in the bracket is 11. 3more then you have in the chardev. but that would definately affect your avoidance, and block from melee damage. i'd have a staff spare so if you come across say a caster / hunter you can swap to this. then if a rogue / feral opens on you just swap to the sword and board.

i think what bank is saying, is technically max resil would involve the lasting feral heart spaulders and the GSoJ. to keep you're avoidance up you're sacrificing this amount of resil. the max rating available in the bracket is 11. 3more then you have in the chardev. but that would definately affect your avoidance, and block from melee damage. i'd have a staff spare so if you come across say a caster / hunter you can swap to this. then if a rogue / feral opens on you just swap to the sword and board.

If I am not mistaken, Lasting Feralheart gives 3 resil @lvl 10; just like Strengthened Stockade Pauldrons. But other than that, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a GSOJ for max resil against those nasty casters/hunters.

What enchant would I have on the GSOJ?

Yeah, I was referring to 2Hands-use.

Mainly same for me on my pally, when I swap to RTC Vs. Long rang DPS.

Happily for you, Wars can use GSoJ.

Probably macro a weapon-swap. GSoJ/BTB + Block Shield. Swap when needed.

Greatly depend on how you plan to use this GSoJ, when it comes to the enchant. But crusader would probably do best

Nice, I can easily do that.

How difficult are BoA Server Transfer now adays w/ GMs?

Depend on your talent at manipulating them. But I would say hard.Really hard

Nice, I can easily do that.

not that hard if u have done a server transfer within a week of opening a ticket about i mistakenly transfered my boas u may have to go threw about 5 gms till you find one that is not lazy, i had 4 just blatantly lie about the service of boa transfer over relms but i got 4 boas transfered over to different relms over the last week so u shouldent have a problem

Users who are viewing this thread