level 10 twinks

Considering a level 10 twink. With Cata coming soon and the new talent abilities i'm wondering what people might think viable. Would Hunters and Rogues still be dominant?

please could i get some current Chardevs on Horde Hunters and Rogues, have access to BoA's. I would chardev myself but have no clue with 10's

thanks Spacegoat x :)

Im thinking 10 twinks will be just as effective as they have been the last year or so, unless they take away the increase in stats they have. Since Blizz nerfed defense and dodge rating at lower levels pre WOTLK, they really arent a big deal anymore. Sure you will do decent, but even with the boosted stats 10s have, you wont be that great against a geared 19 unless there is going to be better gear available for 10s with Cata. For instance, my rogues current Armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory - Dodgeyou @ Moonrunner - Profile

Pre defense nerf he had 104% dodge chance. after the nerf, i regeared crit, taking advantage of the glitches that came with a few patches lol, and hit 107% or so crit. they fixed that, and this is where it sits now. Stats arent bad, but with weapons available at lvl 10, unless ur rolling horde and get a Wingblade, melee damage will still be relatively sucky. Hunters might do ok, idk.

I gotta say that I am anxiously waiting for Cata to release to see what changes do take place.

without having to pay to faction change, is it possible to ask a chardev of a 10 on horde side? i'm prodominantly interested in a 10 Hunter/Rogue both Troll ofc <33

all of u should probably just faction to horde and come to medivh server. sounds like a plan to me.

XD i was actually thinking of making a lvl 10 again so i could try and join you guys lol .... just dont know what to make

I wouldn't make a hunter if i were you, haste does not effect attack speed in cata. Don't get me wrong, they still might be good, 100% crit and the new level 10 abilities. But a crit rogue with shadowstep seems alot more fun and powerful :p

Haha,and what about Haste in cata? :) and if i keep Mining i can put 3critt gloves without loosing any hp(10hp,but anyway)

Vukasin said:
Haha,and what about Haste in cata? :) and if i keep Mining i can put 3critt gloves without loosing any hp(10hp,but anyway)

Not sure about cata and I'm half asleep. But at the moment, if your leveling mining and skinning keep it. You've spend xxx amount of gold on it and might as well not drop it, only to pick it up in cata.

Users who are viewing this thread