Level 10 Rogue Twink Guide [Cataclysm Classic]

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Good morning all, it's been a while since I've written a guide and it feels good to be back at it! This will most likely start off as a Best-in-Slot (BIS) list for level 10 Rogues and get updated gradually into a full complete guide including spec, talent, macros, abilities, and races later on.

We're just gonna jump right into it. Cataclysm (Pre-patch 4.4) level 10 Rogue twink guide. Lets go.

Best in Slot Gear:

Head:

Neck:
Shoulders:

Cloak:
Chest:

Bracers:

Gloves:

Belt:

Legs:

Boots:

Rings:

Trinkets:

Weapons (MH/OH/Ranged):

* Items marked as (Gfd) mean they are Grandfathered, and no longer available in Cataclysm Classic (as of Patch 4.4)
** Items marked as (Alliance only) mean they are rewarded from an Alliance only quest, Faction Change to obtain
*** Items marked as (Horde only) mean they are rewarded from a Horde only quest, Faction Change to obtain

Last edited:
Amazing guide as always Sponsor :ez:

With how ridiculous Wingblade and the other load of GF'd stats are it feels almost pointless to make a fresh 10. Nothing even comes close to the weapon/belt/pants.

Good morning all, it's been a while since I've written a guide and it feels good to be back at it! This will most likely start off as a Best-in-Slot (BIS) list for level 10 Rogues and get updated gradually into a full complete guide including spec, talent, macros, abilities, and races later on.

We're just gonna jump right into it. Cataclysm (Pre-patch 4.4) level 10 Rogue twink guide. Lets go.

Best in Slot Gear:

Head:

Neck:
Shoulders:

Cloak:
Chest:

Bracers:

Gloves:

Belt:

Legs:

Boots:

Rings:

Trinkets:

Weapons (MH/OH/Ranged):

* Items marked as (Gfd) mean they are Grandfathered, and no longer available in Cataclysm Classic (as of Patch 4.4)
** Items marked as (Alliance only) mean they are rewarded from an Alliance only quest, Faction Change to obtain
*** Items marked as (Horde only) mean they are rewarded from a Horde only quest, Faction Change to obtain
Just an FYI there is a bow with the same stats as the Argus bow mentioned above that is part of the https://www.wowhead.com/cata/item=55128/silver-embossed-boots quest line. It is called https://www.wowhead.com/cata/item=52646/shipwreck-bow, just gettting it may save a little travel time.

I use the cloth pvp hierloom shoulders and the staff of jordan along with the pvp trinket -- giving 30% damage reduction at level 10

On my hunter

Last edited:
I messed up and made my og hunter 14 before prepatch. FAIL> but I prefer the 14 rogue -- he has the GF gear and like 30+ kbs a match lol

Can you still buy those items like ring and pants? Or is it no longer worth creating an LLV 10 to get those items?
You can still buy the 1 Ring and Embossed Leather pants yes. It is still very much worth making lvl 10s atm. The old gfd gear sure is tasty but it almost still always comes down to skill.

You can still buy the 1 Ring and Embossed Leather pants yes. It is still very much worth making lvl 10s atm. The old gfd gear sure is tasty but it almost still always comes down to skill.
I'm interested in the Alliance Critic Ring, I want a Paladin 10, will I still be able to get it? T.T

Users who are viewing this thread