Level 10 Priest

Rhydderch

Legend
Hey, Ive got a level 1 twink rogue, Pretty much satisfied with that, But with catalysm coming out soon , and all the new abilities, I wanna take a shot at a level 10 twink.I think rogues are the main choice purely because of 1337 hax Dps, But I hear a priest gets penance and other cool things at level 10. Obviously because ive never tried to do this before, I have no idea How to get started on a level 10PRIEST twink.

Any reccomendations? ( If you can, Keep BOA out of the gear choice :p )

- Rhydderch

I don't mean to burst your bubble but ANY self respecting level 10 twink MUST use BoAs, the ratings on them simply provide much of what keeps level 10 twinks afloat; Combat ratings scale retardedly from level 1-10, to the point where 1 crit rating is like 1.9% crit.. 4 hit rating = 5.2% hit, 10 haste enchant = 26% haste etc, so you NEED the boas because they will boost your stats to something similar to an ICC25Heroic geared toon lol.

On PTR, Inherited Insignia's bonus resilience gives 9.65% player damage reduction at level 10, for example. IDK about you but a 10% damage reduction from just 1 item seems pretty mandatory to me, regardless of your situation it should be easy enough to get a couple BoAs.

10lvl caster without any hit rating will miss so much. You need atleast 5hit on boots, or BoA staff with 4 hit.

Powerlevel that toon :D

Users who are viewing this thread