Level 10 Paladin?

Rina

Legend
Hey, I like the whole idea of level 10 twinking due to the fun scaling of stats etc and Paladin has always been my favourite class.. more specifically Holy Paladin.

I would really love to make a level 10 Holy Paladin however they don't really have much healing potential other than Holy Shock (Which has a 6 second Cooldown) and Word of Glory which doesn't heal for massive amounts.

Are they actually viable?
Is it better to roll a Shaman?

Thanks for any and all info/opinions.

Resto shamans would never die at level 10. Or at least when I was in wargames and our BGs a few months ago, there were these 2 dwarf shamans that just wouldn't die...

Also, I had a 14 enhance shammy, I think it would be better if I had talon of vultros on me at the time.

Resto shamans would never die at level 10. Or at least when I was in wargames and our BGs a few months ago, there were these 2 dwarf shamans that just wouldn't die...

Also, I had a 14 enhance shammy, I think it would be better if I had talon of vultros on me at the time.

Was the damage on the enhancer any good though?

I've got a grandfathered level 10 paladin, and I can tell you that they are indeed fun to play, however the lack of heals make other healing classes better for consistent healing. I do fine in duels, and I'm able to keep my teammate alive in 2's so i would say it is viable.
I find it more fun to heal on my paladin than on my druid :)

-Egmoller

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/tafarii/advanced

Users who are viewing this thread