Level 10 Druid; What am I missing?

yiu may want to look up healstrong, in beats on fourteens, medivh

But he's... Feral? Could someone that knows what they are talking about more than me explain his gear lol? Crit stacking I guess? Agil and intel mixed together?

Max profs as you said.

Should probably go with 5 resist or 8 agi 8 dodge on cape.

Get a better belt, lupine/bards belt of the eagle.

Cloth BoA helm.

Agm.

Personally I would use 9 stam to bracers cause I don't find spell power scaling extremely well.

Good luck!

yes hes feral, and feral with his gear is insane for kiting ppl...... ie: u get 30% increeased speed, so hot/dot, n run, with a lil mangle in between

Well he's feral not for the kiting, but for actually being feral and not utilizing the spec into a "better" balance spec.
<

Otherwise he wouldn't be using 9 str to bracers, 25 agi to wep and so on.

well sir im friends with him, he has many sets.... and yes he does utilize feral speed for kiting some times

I do know that, but in a thread where a balance druid suggests advices on gear, linking a feral druid wouldn't help a lot. Especially not when he's using some gf'd items.

Max profs as you said.

Should probably go with 5 resist or 8 agi 8 dodge on cape.

Get a better belt, lupine/bards belt of the eagle.

Cloth BoA helm.

Agm.

Personally I would use 9 stam to bracers cause I don't find spell power scaling extremely well.

Good luck!

About AGM and +9 Stamina to Bracers; I may change this in the future, but I find myself always wanting to be able to heal more (orly?), and +210 HP is definitely good, but I think I would rather just cap my healing / DPS potential, especially when I am generally not the center of attention.

Just upgraded my belt (still will be looking for +2 intel +1 stam, but for now I will work with what I have), and wow, I just defaulted to the leather helm haha, but +6% haste is nothing to laugh at. Will also probably get the +5 resistances once I find it as well. Thanks for the advice! Still like to hear everyone's oppinions though.

Your right... I actually meant to fix that earlier, but thats the kind of stupid stuff that can get me killed! Thanks m8.

first of all welcome to the bracket!!! okay i would suggest getting Bard's bracers or the eagle / stamina over the cloth ones as they grant 32amour to begin with. on these i'd use a 9 stam or 7 int enchant. the reason for int over SP is you get more mana, which can be an issue as balance / resto, and it increases your crit rating slightly. everything else apart from arena grand master and proffesions obviously is looking great, all is for more armor using embossed leather boots, bard's belt / lupine cord of int / eagle and stealth to cloak.

you are quite correct to question my playstyle to the above poster. i used to run a balance set for regardless of my feral spec. for outright dps, i generally use the gear set mentioned above, however when i flag carry i go for a larger int and stamina based set, keeping around 30% dodge and resilience. for kiting i use the lava dreger with 20 haste, eagle bracers with 9 stam or 7 int, depending on how long i see the fight going and i also change to the haste cloth BoA helmet or lucky fishing hat as i see fit.

you need to utilise your thorns ability well, the amount of dps someone constantly attacking you takes at level 10 is very crucial. i have won countless duels based on this alone as people often ignore your self buffs, especially at this level. just popping thorns and healing through dps whilst keeping your back away from them is going to keep you alive and potentially drop them. so far i really like your character and look forward to seeing more of you in the bracket
<

welcome.

http://eu.battle.net...w/Cannon/simple my balance druid, I haven't gone for the AGMs and haven't gotten all the right world drops yet, but I got different sets and I might have some stuff unequipped such as PvP trinket, kind of similar to your druid. Just putting it out here if it's any help
<

Real quick, you want to turn more people away from the 10-14 bracket, use that gear you got from the exploit. Just saying GF'd gear is bad enough...

Users who are viewing this thread