Level 10 2hander?

[item]Tranquillien Flamberge[/item] Is this any good for a level 10? just curious most of the tranquillien stuff looks pretty good right?

Thats the best for Bursts and randomly Bonking people

[item]Crescent Staff[/item] may wanna look into this too :3

[item]Burrowing Shovel[/item] -> better looks by far^^

[item]Edge of the People's Militia[/item] -> the better hunter wep

crescent staff can not take the counterweight...btw, lvl 10 what???

I was guessing a warrior or a paladin, because I usually don't see Hunters, Rogues, Shamans, or Druids don't go with those kinds of weapons ;)

so you thought it might be a warry or pally and decided to suggest a staff?

afaik pallys can not use them and warrys not <20?!

Yes, a Pally would greatly benefit from using [ITEM]Arcanite Fishing Pole[/ITEM], and a warrior would be best off using [ITEM]Crescent Staff[/ITEM]

canihascookie said:
I was guessing a warrior or a paladin, because I usually don't see Hunters, Rogues, Shamans, or Druids don't go with those kinds of weapons ;)

Don't make a pally. That was my mistake. If you are stuck between pally and warrior, choose warrior for the hamstring imo.

Actually getting the Pole without cheating would be amazing for a level ten to do...

but u cant use physical attacks with fishing poles (special attacks i men)

Fact - Moving to a different server with a different realm time could possibly be an exploit when it comes to gaining an achievement? :3

If you didnt get that, read the invisible text for a guide...

1) Get 40 fish on your server

2) Pick a server BEFORE HAND that has the fishing contest atleast 2 hours before yours

3) Pay, make sure you have the fish and enjoy your new achievement and pole

It works, the game doesn't get rid of items that have a duration while your logged out, granted, they still tick while your logged out >_>"

Users who are viewing this thread