Level 10 - 14 Armory Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated as of May 8th 2012, sorry if I took so long to actually get to it. Keep posting links!

If you could Seperate the Specs for Each Catagorie, it would make it alot less confusing for People looking to gear up a certain Spec. although i know Many people on that list switch Specs alot. just a suggestion :)

Mizfortune @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Pipedown @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Inbred @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Furrytail @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

The warrior is missing BOA's atm and none of these twinks are completed. I am missing things on all of them and they are all works in progress. I don't have AGM's on any of them but will be obtaining them starting with my priest and then my hunter. This is my first attempts at twinking and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I only twink in this bracket and have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone yet. :)

I would suggest fixing the format its not very user friendly/ odd layout, not trying to bash you just giving constructive criticism, mabey look at the 19s armory thread for a refrence, since it lists different specs ext and its vertical v.s horizontal giving a cleaner look.

I would suggest fixing the format its not very user friendly/ odd layout, not trying to bash you just giving constructive criticism, mabey look at the 19s armory thread for a refrence, since it lists different specs ext and its vertical v.s horizontal giving a cleaner look.

..I did that first and made it look like the 19's thread, still working on this as a side project whenever I can. Then I was told to do a somewhat 'table' look so I tried that. I'm gonna list by spec when I have the free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread