Level 1 twink 10v10 Gurbashi Premades?

no no, the reason you cant do 10v10 is because 10 people in a group requires a raid, and you cant be in a raid group at level 1 anymore :p You can, however, be in a party.

Spooksters said:
no no, the reason you cant do 10v10 is because 10 people in a group requires a raid, and you cant be in a raid group at level 1 anymore :p You can, however, be in a party.

hmmmmmmmmm

wat about 10v10 ally v horde at a designated area? 2 groups of each

well, yeah that could work (?) but what be there to stop the 10 alliance (5 in each group) from attacking each other, other than honesty? Not saying it wont work, but I am with Stabbed - 5v5v5 would be siikkk

:edit: well - stabbed suggested 5v5v5v5 - but man 5v5v5 would also be sick :p

Spooksters said:
well, yeah that could work (?) but what be there to stop the 10 alliance (5 in each group) from attacking each other, other than honesty? Not saying it wont work, but I am with Stabbed - 5v5v5 would be siikkk

:edit: well - stabbed suggested 5v5v5v5 - but man 5v5v5 would also be sick :p

"Designated area" meaning not in Gurbashi

but iunno 10v10 sounds more apealing to me than 5v5v5v5 but i guess it cud work

Stabbedurazz said:
well in my old guild on uldum i used to use the gurbashi arena all the time when u used to be able to make raids, i think the biggest teams i had against each other was an 8v8, some very fun stuff :), we mainly did thinks like 2v2v2 though or just 2v2 or 3v3 or 5v5 and diffrent varients like 5v5v5

nice

Wat about fighting high levels in world pvp? sounds fun imo

like 20 lvl 1s fighting a lvl 40...

while my little overzealous friend stabby may have got your hopes up, Level Two was Two Hard is focused on PvE content and not PvP...so we will pass on you at this time (plus not knowing the raid thing ...... weak)

while PvP events will happen, we have bigger fish to fry at this time

however, feel free to make an alliance side guild and then we could pwn you whenever you feel froggy enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread