Level 1 rouge twink weapons.

Ok what is the best combination. I know you cant dual wield so what one weapon do i use and what enchant.

either keen machete with its dps

Or the slower sword for the proc

And what enchant should i get on it what would be best?

BoA's would be the best most likely, if you do not have access to BoA's I would suggest trying rolling a Blood Elf and using (once 3.2 comes out) [item]Sunstrider Axe[/item] - due to its amazingly slow speed (slowest 1hander in the game) it will proc enchant procs (fiery, lifestealing, crusader...) all the time, if you are alliance...I think Keen Machete might indeed be the best way to go - and best offhand will be [item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] of course ^^

Lifestealing mostly would be best for a lvl 1 twink with their low HP pool and they still do dmg to the target

I think Fiery and Lifestealing are both on 6 PPM (procs per minute) fiery doing 40 damage (240 fire damage assuming you get all 6 procs each minute) and lifestealing deals 30 shadow damage AND heals you for 30 health (180 shadow damage and 180 healing)...not sure if they are both 6 PPM however

Lifestealing is useless for srs duels (I've beat a 31 ret pally at level 2 with Dual AGM's pre-3.1 post 3.0.2). If your opponent manages to hit you you're usually dead in 3 - 4 hits. Crusader -> Fiery for level 1. I had ~600 HP, the pally had about 1k. The little amount of damage and heal you do is nothing. Just be able to run (Halloween 20% speed increase ftw?) + Leper Gnome, then bandage to full. Don't get LS, it's terrible unless it's VS other level 1 twinks. Pally almost 3-shotted me twice but I was able to kite away and bandage ~5 times before the duel ended and I won.

So let me get this straight... 1=2 and every toon ever has things from world events?

Deaconator said:
So let me get this straight... 1=2 and every toon ever has things from world events?

You will be able to have a more uselful AGM at level 1 next patch. You get no new skills at level 2.

So yea, 1 = 2. And no, Leper Gnome and some more interesting consumable items should be just as good as the pumpkin treats.

And no, Crusader is not the best. Start with Crusader and macro it so you can switch out during the proc.

Probaly your slowest, in my case the Sunstrider Axe when it comes out then switch to my thrash blade.

And jeeze people, there is a thing called a search engine on this forums, I see questions asked everyday that were just in a thread from the day before. -_- I guess I should just write a guide (or you can visit wowikkis and save me the typing)

friendofdar said:
Yeah ego can u just tell me all the gear ur level 1 twink has?

Sure. I'll post it in a moment, the gear is not "The best" you could probaly get about 4-5 more armor from it, but it makes you look damn cool :]

So here is a quick rundown on the gear, then I guess I'll edit a bit, maybe talk with some other of the Level 1 twinkers (IAT, Boglund) on tips I may not know ^_^.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Head: Battered Jungle Hat or the hats in Dalaran that give armor.

Neck: Engineer created: Voice Amplification Module. (Mainly because it's green ^_^)

Cloak: Wispy Cloak or Linen Cloak

Shoulders: Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders (BoA) or Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders.

Chest: Haliscanni Shirt, it can be enchantd with Burning Crusade level enchants.

Shirt: Epic Purple Shirt / Anything of your choice

Tabard: Tabard of flame/frost/void/guild

Bracers: Vendor ones.

Gloves: Vendor ones again/

Belt: Squealers belt.

Pants: Tuxedo Pants because they are darker =P

Boots: I use dressing shoes, I know they are less armor than vendor, but horde vendor ones look like cowboy boots, thus making your fancyness look....um..odd.

Rings: Haris Pilton rings ftw.

Trinkets: I reccomend getting the tokens from Wintergrasp that give you 2000 honor to any of your characters and buy the insignia of the horde OR just get the BoA insignia, hardly makes a difference. I'd just save your marks/shards and wait till 3.2 and get 2 AGMs.

Weapons: I use a Battleworn Thrash Blade, a Fine Scimitar, a Simple Dagger, and a Keen Machete.

Off-hand: Furbolg Medicine Pouch, sadly you can't use it's effect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchants:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloak: Enchant Cloak - 3 Agility

Chest: Enchant Chest - +150 HP >or< Enchant Chest - +6 Stats

Bracers: Enchant Bracers - +9 Stamina

Gloves: Enchant Gloves - +15 Agility

Pants: Enchant Pants - +40 Armor

Boots: Enchant Boots - +7 Stamina >or< Enchant Boots - +7 Agility

Main-hand Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing >or< Enchant Weapon - Firey Weapon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions:

Mining:
150, can be aquired via smelting just ores. The stam boost on this is quite nice.

Herbalism: 150 Gives you a sexy ass hot, sadly this is near impossible without dinging at the moment, gonna have to wait for 3.2

---Extras----

If you have the money for it, there are many ways you can customize your level 1 twink, here are a few of them:

[ITEM] [item]Riding Turtle[/item] [/ITEM] if you really want some attention (Get a second pair of gloves and boots and get riding speed enchantments on them.

[ITEM] [item]Epic Purple Shirt[/item] [/ITEM] for epicness (makes you have a shiny smile to)

[ITEM] [item]Carved Ogre Idol[/item] [/ITEM] switch it out once you have both agms, then switch an agm back in.

Any TCG Tabard, Tabard of the Void looks pretty sweet imo.

This is just a rough basis on the gear I use and my thoughts on it. I'll work on a massive guide sooner or later.

Again, this is not the highest armor possible gear set, but it's decent, plus it gives you a rich, cool look :].

Users who are viewing this thread