Level 1 rogue spice!

Orcgasm said:
It would be the same as a level 19 rogue's dodge. Isn't dodge calculated the same for everyone until level 34/35?

Wrong, my level 19 only has 39% dodge in dual +15 agi while my rogue at level ten with dual +15 agi has 55% dodge...

I think you could break 70% d0dge, but idk if you could get it maxed. :3

+6 stats chest

+1 agi bracer

+15 agi x2 weapon

+7 agi boots

+40 armor kit, legs

+15 agi, gloves

:3

Locked said:
Going to happen

Useless for lvl 1 rogues tho.

10 Stam > some crappy little extra dps

Stealth = Useless

15 agility enchant > 10 stam

canihascookie said:
+6 stats chest

+1 agi bracer

+15 agi x2 weapon

+7 agi boots

+40 armor kit, legs

+15 agi, gloves

:3

+40 armor kit (Rugged Armor Kit), requires Level 40.

Does it mean I can let my lvl 80 put the armor on my pants and that it works on my lvl 1 after sending it to him?

And is the +1 agi enchant on the bracers better then: Enchant Bracer - Superior Strength??

Panzerfaust said:
+40 armor kit (Rugged Armor Kit), requires Level 40.

Does it mean I can let my lvl 80 put the armor on my pants and that it works on my lvl 1 after sending it to him?

And is the +1 agi enchant on the bracers better then: Enchant Bracer - Superior Strength??

1 agi will never be better than 9 str.

The armor kit works just like we applied our old leg patches, and it works on a lvl 1 ofc.

1 Agi gives you:

1 AP

2 Armor

.77% dodge

.44% crit

9 Str gives you:

9 AP

I personally go with the 9 Stamina to bracers though. imo 90 health is > the small gains from the other two since we rely on weapon procs for dmg

chubs said:
1 Agi gives you:

1 AP

2 Armor

.77% dodge

.44% crit

9 Str gives you:

9 AP

I personally go with the 9 Stamina to bracers though. imo 90 health is > the small gains from the other two since we rely on weapon procs for dmg

Of course, no one should go with 9 str over 9 stam imo. But if your options are 1 agi or 9 str. You should go with 9 str imo.

If Boglund says it...it must be true! :) I agree with him

Hah lol. DIdn't anyone read what I said about me being overrated, at least when it comes to the mathmatics etc?. Can't seem to find where I wrote it. It was in the lv l1-9 though

Users who are viewing this thread