Level 1 Rogue - Rate me Please!

DethSlayr

Legend
So yeah, please rate my rogue :) Here is a link to my chardev (read below, it's glitched):

chardev 9

I also have minor speed, 7 stam, and 7 agi boots, 9 strength bracers, and a 100 hp chest, for various sets such as max hp, max damage, and my main set which is posted on the chardev.
Many of the tooltips on the chardev seem wrong, and it wouldn't let me input my 2nd profession for some reason (150 herb/150 skinning). My cooking is also 223, and my first aid is 106.

Here are screenshots of proper, unbuffed tooltips for all my sets:

Main, damage/hp hybrid gear
v2w8lh.jpg

Max damage, dual wield gear
2j1widk.jpg

Max HP gear
35brrr9.jpg

I currently have 515 achievement points, 10 pets, and 9 tabards. I have hundreds of str pots, sharpening stones, and rumsey rum.
Highest level I've beaten was a 22 feral (I had midsummer buffs, and he didn't know how to heal xD)
Highest rep is honored with timbermaw.

Only title is "The Noble" (soloed that entire event, huge pain in the ass).

Not sure what else to say... any feedback would be appreciated (I know, I need the boa bow/gun, and some agi boa daggers as well, it's still a work in progress) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice. You look pretty good for level 1. He already said get herb gloves and then your set :D

Well nice start bro :) for full damage go 4 stats on chest. Get another boa chest for 100 hp. I like to use BattleWorn and Sharpened Scarlet Kris double agil for full damage. 10 haste on gloves might be best for full damage when on a caster and 15 agil for all melee classes. Use Battle and Furbolg at the start of every single fight. As soon as you lose 100 hp switch to double swords (or whatever you use). Agility Scrolls > strength pots. Try to have an alliance character and look for those Bogling Roots for that extra damage their best to be found on the auction house ;). Squealer's Belt if you can ever get your hands on one. I cant tell if you have 40 armor on your legs, if you don't get that. Minor Speed against hunters ALWAYS. 5 hit on pretty much everything else. and this is a Chubbs thing but he likes to use Lasting Feralheart Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft for pvp because of the resil. Well good luck. Hope this all helps :D oh wait and get a inherited insignia of the horde

Necessary gear + 8 (Herbalist Gloves, BoA Cloak)
Necessary enchants +10
Supplemental enchants +8 (there's several others for situational stuff)
Uniqueness +7 (get some cross faction vendor and/or quest gear for some flair)
Transmog -10 (Come on man!)

:) you got all you need...figure out buffs and start going to town

Last edited by a moderator:
no, but you can transfer vendor stuff via the AH if you have a friend or just quest for the gear with the same armor level as the vendor stuff

...I guess the statement could be read "cross-faction quest gear", but that's not what I meant.

no, but you can transfer vendor stuff via the AH if you have a friend or just quest for the gear with the same armor level as the vendor stuff

...I guess the statement could be read "cross-faction quest gear", but that's not what I meant.

Ah okay sorry, my bad then :)

Users who are viewing this thread