Level 1 PvE officially dead in Cataclysm

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
That's right ... Priests lose heal ... so no PvE healing from any class at level 1 ... which means the only time we're doing anything fun at level 1 in PvE is during holidays when we can stack insane amounts of HP and Hit ... que sera sera

Level 3 twinking will become the new level 1 ... sucks to be a minority

camels+-+camel.jpg

Such a sad tale of woe.

chubs said:
That's right ... Priests lose heal ... so no PvE healing from any class at level 1 ... which means the only time we're doing anything fun at level 1 in PvE is during holidays when we can stack insane amounts of HP and Hit ... que sera sera

Wait what.

What about Paladins, Druids, Shamans?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Wait what.

What about Paladins, Druids, Shamans?

this.

surely one class meant to heal endgame has to be able to heal starting at lvl 1?

No. I dont want it to end. Maybe take in a team of 225 1st Aid rogues, and just do circlework of passing tank via healing the last one haha.

chubs said:

Where did you see that priests will be loosing heal?

beta :) what...you don't have your key?

here's a link to mmo with updated class changes

Druid: MMO-Champion - Druid Cataclysm

Hunter: MMO-Champion - Hunter Cataclysm

Mage: MMO-Champion - Mage Cataclysm

Paladin: MMO-Champion - Paladin Cataclysm

Priest: MMO-Champion - Priest Cataclysm

Rogue: MMO-Champion - Rogue Cataclysm

Shaman: MMO-Champion - Shaman Cataclysm

Warlock: MMO-Champion - Warlock Cataclysm

Warrior: MMO-Champion - Warrior Cataclysm

as for the other healers, they lost their lvl1 heal at the very start of the class talent changes...keep in mind, Blizzard expects a lvl 1 to be lvl2 in about 3 min of play time. since they massively redid all the talents, it would make sense that level 1 would see 'nerfs' ... I don't like it ... but it makes sense.

however, as always, closed beta is closed beta ... it could change, but from what i read it seems like blizz is pretty happy with the talent trees

But Rogues get a threat decreaser spell so we will be able to have a tank - Which means we can have one that doesn't lose hp as fast as rogues so it wont need as much healing as normal..

warriors imo

i'll elaborate a little on warriors as tanks:

1) heroic strike as an instant - huge damage potential with nearly unlimited rage. hypothetically, you'd be hitting it as an instant constantly...in addition to normal white hits...making Fiery procs insane (i'd expect some fixes to this though)

2) shield for block, and either felspike for threat or stamina enchant

3) goblin with 1% speed (plus threat from the belt bomb thingy), worgen with 1% crit, draenai with 1% hit all will be sexy choices

Your rage climbs to 100 and stays there. In fact, we had to slow down rage generation for levels 1-10 because the new basic "Strike" attack doesn't consume rage faster than you generate it, especially once you start using Charge.[/COLOR]

only a matter of time before my Cataclysm wowgasm was nerfed i guess :(

no...no it won't

search through the posts already on the forums here about lvl1 hunters and pets come cataclysm

level 1 pve ... pvp is still alive :)

Hunter get pet in cata, so let's face it, Imagine some1 roll an hunter in cata, like 2 or 3 of them in your guild, Newly cata hunter with pet. They send their pets, who fight for aggro, I s'pose boar and raptor will do great here, once one of them get under 30% hp, stop attacking, it end up losing aggro, you could then first aid the pet and send it back, when the 3 pets are on CD, any1 in the group take the aggro by attacking strongly, maybe with lifeblood on and the pet not attacking. Some kind of First aid rotation with hunters pet...

Users who are viewing this thread