Level 1 Progress - Talty - Skyfury (Us)

Talty

Legend
Wanted to share my current progress on my level 1 ive been working on. Hoping other level 1s are excited and working on their characters! If any players play on Skyfury aswell I started a guild called <Level Two Was Too Hard>. I self-funded this toon thru fishing on my level 10 as im leveling a druid on alliance with a friend currently, so until I can make a horde dk I am not in a position to fund anyone. Glad to see level 1's again, really missed this niche.
WoWScrnShot_091422_083522.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091422_082915.jpg

Level two should be two hard.

edit- also, the first DK should not need to have a level 55 character on that realm (unless you need to have at least one on any realm, not up on that stuff.)

Level two should be two hard.

edit- also, the first DK should not need to have a level 55 character on that realm (unless you need to have at least one on any realm, not up on that stuff.)

It's because skyfury is a frest start realm, need to get a 55 on the server itself.

Very nice Talty! Nice to see a lvl 1 twink with AGM, nice work!

Actually an nice twink you have there Talty. I am jealous of the AGM. Sad that you are on NA :(

Dope!

Wanted to share my current progress on my level 1 ive been working on. Hoping other level 1s are excited and working on their characters! If any players play on Skyfury aswell I started a guild called <Level Two Was Too Hard>. I self-funded this toon thru fishing on my level 10 as im leveling a druid on alliance with a friend currently, so until I can make a horde dk I am not in a position to fund anyone. Glad to see level 1's again, really missed this niche. View attachment 21804 View attachment 21803
how did you put the sword in the offhand slot?

how did you put the sword in the offhand slot?
It's the fine scimitar, it's a sword you can put in both slots, keen machete is main hand only. BiS non loom offhand is simple dagger tho

Users who are viewing this thread