Level 1 pandas.

Short Answer - No

Long Answer - Your unable to choose a faction until you complete a quest which has a requirement past one. In theory you caaaaan have your exp turned off by a GM and again, in that same theory a Dev could probably find a way to have this happen. However; the chances are very slim. >.<

Long Answer - Your unable to choose a faction until you complete a quest which has a requirement past one. In theory you caaaaan have your exp turned off by a GM and again, in that same theory a Dev could probably find a way to have this happen. However; the chances are very slim. >.<
I think the quests have level requirements around 4-5, so if you have to finish a questchain to get out, it won't be possible at level 1. If it's when you ding 10 you choose, then I guess you can just farm mobs.

Edit: If you at all get your xp locked that is.

There were some way a while back, but I think its fixed now, something about dying and ressing in pandaria, don't think it was a level 1, but you didn't choose a faction,

There were some way a while back, but I think its fixed now, something about dying and ressing in pandaria, don't think it was a level 1, but you didn't choose a faction,
First it was 15, dungeon queue worked, dying inside, rezzing outside. At 20 there was Zen Flight, had to go to Peak of Serenity, get yourself killed there, walk out in ghostform off the edge of the map 'till you died by fatigue.
Then you were able to res at another spirit healer and make your way to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

I actually would hope for a GM to both transfer me to Orgrimmar and make my Panda a Hordie in the process. Was hoping for anyone to have done this already.

First it was 15, dungeon queue worked, dying inside, rezzing outside. At 20 there was Zen Flight, had to go to Peak of Serenity, get yourself killed there, walk out in ghostform off the edge of the map 'till you died by fatigue.
Then you were able to res at another spirit healer and make your way to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

I actually would hope for a GM to both transfer me to Orgrimmar and make my Panda a Hordie in the process. Was hoping for anyone to have done this already.

Yeah it was the zen flight I'd hear of, think its going to be hard to scam a gm like that though, he'll probably see something fishy is going on, gl though

The first one was Zen Pilgrimage (not flight), which let you port out at 20; Then after that was fixed people found out about the dungeon queue idea. There was a hotfix applied to prevent that, but if you were out during the hotfix you could still queue, so theoretically there are still some pandas that could leave the area, but you would need five of them to get out, and then possibly port others out (at level 1); But I only know of one person (and they're on TI) that has such a Panda.

Couldn't you just get recruit a friend and summon that alt over to wherever you want, then xfer it to your main account? :)
If you REALLY wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread