Level 1 Pandaren Twink Now Possible (Likely Going to Get Grandfathered)

It's worked for me before but haven't tried recently, will try again and see if I have any luck.

Moved me right to Westfall as before, don't think I did anything different.
Were you trying Alliance or Horde, possibly different result in different GYs?
Hang on I'll get a screenshot.

Moved me right to Westfall as before, don't think I did anything different.
Were you trying Alliance or Horde, possibly different result in different GYs?
Hang on I'll get a screenshot.
These attempts were all done as horde, yes. I was going to try an alliance for mine, but my friend convinced me to do it on a horde goblin in exiles reach because he wanted to get one out.

WoWScrnShot_040421_210915.jpg

I've done both factions successfully before - the horde one sent me to the GY just outside Org wall.
Which was nicer because it's a lot closer to the guy to turn off xp than Westfall.
Think I've got an 8 hour timer before I can unstuck another one, but will try for Horde tomorrow.

I've done both factions successfully before - the horde one sent me to the GY just outside Org wall.
Which was nicer because it's a lot closer to the guy to turn off xp than Westfall.
Think I've got an 8 hour timer before I can unstuck another one, but will try for Horde tomorrow.
You can just use a Hearth Toy and itll bring you to Stormwind or Orgrimmar instantly.

You can just use a Hearth Toy and itll bring you to Stormwind or Orgrimmar instantly.

If only I could think of such things before needlessly anxious two-seat flights...

These attempts were all done as horde, yes. I was going to try an alliance for mine, but my friend convinced me to do it on a horde goblin in exiles reach because he wanted to get one out.

I'm not sure if this method works for Goblin (or Worgen) think I tried it awhile back without success?
Maybe it has worked for someone else though, be great if so.

Alright so chops just got a horde panda out, and when Kendal failed it was also a goblin. So this method not working on Goblins is all that him, Fathomire, and I can confirm. I thought Kendal had done a Panda, but I was mistaken, so I'm glad its not fixed yet for either faction. Good to know that goblins cant unstuck from Exile's though.

Just gave this a try post patch step by step with a panda in exile's reach and it didn't work. However, I tried this on tortheldrin and it was telling me the character was on blackmoore in the unstuck menu (both web browser and in client). Blackmoore is in our realmgroup, but I am wondering if it reporting the base? (I am assuming) server for the move is what is fucking with it. I can't try again for another 8 hours, so if someone wants to try this on a realm with no merges, or on a merged realm that returns the same name, please do. Otherwise, I will try again in 8 hours.

Edit: I forgot that the second account I use is on another Bnet, will just use that myself here to test.

Edit 2: Tried on that account with a panda on an unmerged realm (Sargeras). It also did not work. I don't think unstuck is a viable method of getting fresh pandas out anymore, but would like people to test and report their steps. Pandas have really amazing racials for level 1s, so it would be nice to find a way.

Last edited:
Just gave this a try post patch step by step with a panda in exile's reach and it didn't work. However, I tried this on tortheldrin and it was telling me the character was on blackmoore in the unstuck menu (both web browser and in client). Blackmoore is in our realmgroup, but I am wondering if it reporting the base? (I am assuming) server for the move is what is fucking with it. I can't try again for another 8 hours, so if someone wants to try this on a realm with no merges, or on a merged realm that returns the same name, please do. Otherwise, I will try again in 8 hours.

Edit: I forgot that the second account I use is on another Bnet, will just use that myself here to test.

Edit 2: Tried on that account with a panda on an unmerged realm (Sargeras). It also did not work. I don't think unstuck is a viable method of getting fresh pandas out anymore, but would like people to test and report their steps. Pandas have really amazing racials for level 1s, so it would be nice to find a way.

Tried just once on Moon Guard with an Alliance Panda, unstucking just sends them back to the same place.

I managed to create a Pandaren last month, and he was really stuck when I moved it to crossroad (yeah I made it horde for some reason)

Imma look if I can stuck a new one and try again

Users who are viewing this thread