Level 1 Guild Name

beefy said:
<No Two For You>. The Seinfeld joke should be apparent.

Epic, though TBH I think <No Soup For You> is fine.

Thirk you ever gonna make any lvl 1 movies? If you make any movies when you come to Dunemaul ofc I will be glad to upload them under our channel. But probably only those you record with your Dunemaul chars.

Btw you saw my mage and paladin movies?

Boglund said:
Thirk you ever gonna make any lvl 1 movies? If you make any movies when you come to Dunemaul ofc I will be glad to upload them under our channel. But probably only those you record with your Dunemaul chars.

Btw you saw my mage and paladin movies?

Haven't seen the videos, and I'm still broke IRL 'till monday. Monday I'll come, promise <3.

YouTube - LevelOneTwinks's Channel well there you go. Btw, last night before going to bed I thought, hm I could recruit you for the mount, but I'm not gonna play WoW anymore so it doesn't matter. But I guess Røsk wouldn't say nothanks to a free mount and I'm sure he'd power lvl a toon to 80 with you if you ever wanted to do that (nice to have the option there, and might motivate you to get BoAs too), he's power lvled with RAF before so.

EDIT: You didn't answer my make movies question:p

Boglund said:
YouTube - LevelOneTwinks's Channel well there you go. Btw, last night before going to bed I thought, hm I could recruit you for the mount, but I'm not gonna play WoW anymore so it doesn't matter. But I guess Røsk wouldn't say nothanks to a free mount and I'm sure he'd power lvl a toon to 80 with you if you ever wanted to do that (nice to have the option there, and might motivate you to get BoAs too), he's power lvled with RAF before so.

EDIT: You didn't answer my make movies question:p

Unless I can powerlevel to 80 I don't think I'll level past 49 (maybe 60).

Well, hell yes I'd never pass up 3x XP. I'd love to level to 60 multiple times and then twink and rape in BGs at the cap.

btw Bog, I had 1k achivement points when I dinged level 2 on Thirk.

Just sayin'

Can't reach him on msn atm, think he's still sleeping. But I explained the deal and I'll get an answer from him when I get home tonight.

EDIT: Nice, well the video isn't a "Max achievements" or anything like that. I just recorded everything which people could find interesting with Boglund before my GC ran out. Just the explorer title alone is more achievement points than i got

<Waste of Gold> <--- Mine

<WELL TIMED ARCANE TORRENT> parody of a leet arena guild on my server called WELL TIMED GNAW

<Cant find the pickaxe>

<Dont nerf me bro>

<Naxx is for noobs>

<Hogger is my ulduar>

<all for one and one for all>

<ones to rule them all>

<it wont let me level>

<One Elites>

<One Power>

<Power of Ones>

<Leet Ones>

so many that can be made...