Level 1 BiS Item Compilation

just going over some gear tonight, realized Champion Herod's Shoulder are the best rogue shoulders by alot. thought id throw that in.

Grunge said:
just going over some gear tonight, realized Champion Herod's Shoulder are the best rogue shoulders by alot. thought id throw that in.

I'm pretty sure those are only usable for hunters and shamans. Don't think they turn leather on other classes

you were right bogs, read a little further into it and evidently it doesn't change to leather for non hunter/shaman (weird imo, but w/e)

I just finished up Gearing out my 19 Hunter with her BoA's and thought i'd start on my Lv.1 rogue for "Of The Horde" I know there are 5 Million Threads on BiS Gear but each patch brings new changes! Tell me how this looks and please critique:

3.3 Lv.1 Rogue PVP SETUP

Head: [ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM]

Neck: [ITEM]Voice Amplification Modulator[/ITEM]

Shoulder: [ITEM]Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders[/ITEM]

Back: [ITEM]Wispy Cloak[/ITEM] +3 AGI

Chest: [ITEM]Stained Shadowcraft Tunic[/ITEM] +3 STATS

Wrist: [ITEM]Cracked Leather Bracers[/ITEM] +9 STAM

Hands: [ITEM]Worn Leather Gloves[/ITEM] +15 AGI

Waist: [ITEM]Squealer's Belt[/ITEM]

Legs: [ITEM]Haliscan Pantaloons[/ITEM] +40 ARMOR

Feet: [ITEM]Cracked Leather Boots[/ITEM] +7 AGI

Ring1/2: [ITEM]Mood Ring[/ITEM]/[ITEM]Mood Ring[/ITEM]

Trinket1/2: [ITEM]Arena Grand Master[/ITEM]/[ITEM]Arena Grand Master[/ITEM]

MH: [ITEM]Battleworn Thrash Blade[/ITEM] +15 AGI

OH: [ITEM]Balanced Heartseeker[/ITEM] +15 AGI

Ranged: [ITEM]Charmed Ancient Bone Bow[/ITEM]

I have all of the BOA Gear so Im going to start camping AGM tonight and hopefully get everything organized quickly. Thanks for the input in advance.

@ Auto

Not sure why you would want to PvP with +15 agi on the MH, Lifestealing will yield much more dps.

Also, there is a better cloak than what you have, Rain Caller Cloak, or something like that, wowhead is down atm and I need a nap -_-.

That raincaller cloak has such a low drop rate that unless you are willing to give 12 hours (thats from another thread where the math was figured) to farming it, just get the linen cloak from a tailor, but i think yur cloak is as good as the tailor one. And for the chest, I might go with the haliscan jacket/formal dangui. Even though you get the +ap and +stam, you can get a higher +stats or +hpon a haliscan/formal dangui, and you can put a greater rune of warding on a formal dangui. Depends entirely on playstyle and look, though the dangui is likely the best in slot, imo. Otherwise lookin good. And does anyone know the drop chance of the recipe for the voice modulator? and which instance its in again? Wowhead isnt workin for me atm.

@ Boglund,

Hit trinkets. The BoA dps trinket give +1 hit and 2% heal when you kill a target that yields exp or honour. Meaning whenever you kill anything, you get healed for 2%.

And yes, if you have two of those trinkets, you get +2 hit, and 4% heal. I would probably take at least one of those for PvE and World PvP, as the extra hit will help you kill faster, and the heal is nice for survivability in world pvp (assuming yur all alone in goldshire or xroads).

+4 stats is from World Drop from Outlands. yes they did change it to outland drops which is weird from blizzard. before that it dropped from the elites in eastern plaguelands

+6 stats is buyable from thrallmar quartermaster if you are honored.

lucky fishing hat cannot be taken for level 1s ?

i swear, i heard somewhere that fishing had no more limits and i am even quite sure that i saw level 1s fishing in dalaran !

but i could mistaken on this one though.

EDIT: oh well they must of been level 10 then !

you can be 450/450 on level 10 for fishing !

ArthurianKnight said:
lucky fishing hat cannot be taken for level 1s ?

i swear, i heard somewhere that fishing had no more limits and i am even quite sure that i saw level 1s fishing in dalaran !

but i could mistaken on this one though.

Mistaken. You'll know when fishing req is removed, there will be 50 level 1 twink threads about it.

beefy said:
That raincaller cloak has such a low drop rate that unless you are willing to give 12 hours (thats from another thread where the math was figured) to farming it, just get the linen cloak from a tailor, but i think yur cloak is as good as the tailor one. And for the chest, I might go with the haliscan jacket/formal dangui. Even though you get the +ap and +stam, you can get a higher +stats or +hpon a haliscan/formal dangui, and you can put a greater rune of warding on a formal dangui. Depends entirely on playstyle and look, though the dangui is likely the best in slot, imo. Otherwise lookin good. And does anyone know the drop chance of the recipe for the voice modulator? and which instance its in again? Wowhead isnt workin for me atm.

@ Boglund,

Hit trinkets. The BoA dps trinket give +1 hit and 2% heal when you kill a target that yields exp or honour. Meaning whenever you kill anything, you get healed for 2%.

And yes, if you have two of those trinkets, you get +2 hit, and 4% heal. I would probably take at least one of those for PvE and World PvP, as the extra hit will help you kill faster, and the heal is nice for survivability in world pvp (assuming yur all alone in goldshire or xroads).

I'm pretty sure it's 1 haste and another one with 1 sp.

...could have SWORN it was 1 hit. just checked quickarmoury, and yur right, its 1 haste and 1 sp. My bad, bog.

But still, haste is gonna be even tastier once 3.3 hits. imagine a hunter shooting 2 shots a second? i can see it now :D

quick question about it...

isn't 100% haste equalling to you hitting at a 0 second speed ?

i heard people talking about warriors getting lots of haste out of the counterweights and glove chants. i'm willing to give it a try !

as for resillience, it used to be great but now it doesn't anymore. not with 3.2.2 !

it needs 15% more resilolience to get the benefits and to level 1 it means you actually need 80% more to gain 1% ! i tryed and wanted my warrior to be resillience rated...

1 point was 0.98% back then, so chest with +15 was like awesome to me...

now each point of res gives me about 0.07% instead ! so again forget resillience on your charcaters, its no good anymore !

Is it available to reroll a lvl 1 twink on an interely different server than your main.

Ofc i could make a DK.

Batgnom said:
Is it available to reroll a lvl 1 twink on an interely different server than your main.

Ofc i could make a DK.

I see you are EU, come to Dunemaul. We're 164 members atm, and increasing. And I've kicked the old ones who quit playing the past soon to be 2 years we've been here.

Btw, rogues are overflown. Stick out in the crowd and roll something else and dont call it Wtfpwnzar, I think we got 4 people with that name atm.

beefy said:
...could have SWORN it was 1 hit. just checked quickarmoury, and yur right, its 1 haste and 1 sp. My bad, bog.

But still, haste is gonna be even tastier once 3.3 hits. imagine a hunter shooting 2 shots a second? i can see it now :D

with a BoA bow and a counterweight, haste to gloves and both haste trinkets you get 88% haste, which brings shoot speed to 1.33 seconds. not quite 2 shots a second, but pretty darn quick none-the-less.

Tauren hunters start with a gun that shoots at 1.9, but chardev doesn't show it so i cant give you actual numbers. that'd be the closest to a 1 second shoot speed that you'd get.

ArthurianKnight said:
quick question about it...

isn't 100% haste equalling to you hitting at a 0 second speed ?

i heard people talking about warriors getting lots of haste out of the counterweights and glove chants. i'm willing to give it a try !

as for resillience, it used to be great but now it doesn't anymore. not with 3.2.2 !

it needs 15% more resilolience to get the benefits and to level 1 it means you actually need 80% more to gain 1% ! i tryed and wanted my warrior to be resillience rated...

1 point was 0.98% back then, so chest with +15 was like awesome to me...

now each point of res gives me about 0.07% instead ! so again forget resillience on your charcaters, its no good anymore !

In on of our videos Røskmeg had 690% haste or so and still just 0.30 wep speed which is rather fast though. I guess tht confirms your first question;)

Question: Why do rogues (as a lvl 1 twink) need: Voice Amplification Modulator?

Equip: Reduces the duration of any Silence or Interrupt effects used against the wearer by 10%. This effect does not stack with other similar effects.

Ok, it's nice to have but rogues can't be silenced or interrupted or am I missing something?

Are the Haliscan Pantaloons better than the mail vendor legs, for mail wearers?

I thought the mail vendor legs have more armor, or does a better leg enchant work on the Haliscan legs?

Users who are viewing this thread