Level 1-9 Pandas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augerecasa

Legend
Hey guys,

I just recently bought the 12 month subscription thing that gives me Diablo 3, beta testing and the mount.

As soon as the beta comes out, I'll be looking for any way to get out of the starting area, preferably without hacking. Ill update frequently
<

Question for thread: Do you think pandas before level 10 will be hostile to horde AND alliance? Or friendly to horde and alliance?

Fluffeh

I've got a feeling blizz will not want us to leave the starting zone at all, well at least make us stay there till 10+. They will probs try to make this as impossible as they humanly can. They would have learned from cata what to fix to prevent this.... Let's hope they haven't. If by chance we can get out I would suspect a few possible out comes:

You get sent to a neutral zone and pick your fraction from there.

Another player calls you a hacker and a GM makes you delete your toon

Or as you said be hostile/friendly towards both fractions <---- this is the least likely to happen imo lol

possible to get goblings out without doing a gm ticket?

gm to turn off xp ... map hack to get out

Im pretty sure there will be a way to get it out like goblins and worgens ( http://wow.magelo.co...profile/1870795 ) You just need to be careful not to go around high populated places yelling that you have one so GMs wont get mad about the 1000 tickets made of your character.

He has the bracers from the end of the Goblin isles chain, so it would appear he had a GM halt his XP gain. If he had just gotten out there would be no way to acquire those.

Just find a way, and try not to spread it around too fast.

These pandas will be Blizzards new baby, they wont want us fucking with them.

So we'll need to figure out a way to keep this really low-key (Even posting on this site might be too much) so that Blizzard can't stop us as we figure out ways, and there will always be a way...

But if I may ask ImmahBon, how do you persuade a GM to halt exp on a character that isn't supposed to be able to halt it in the first place?

bon, that worked? you literally just said "hey mr gm, i am making a level 1 twink, can you port me out?" because i want a goblin bank *so* *bad* and this sounds crazy enough to work.

did you just have to luck out and get the new guy GM on his first day on the job? haha

bon, that worked? you literally just said "hey mr gm, i am making a level 1 twink, can you port me out?" because i want a goblin bank *so* *bad* and this sounds crazy enough to work.

did you just have to luck out and get the new guy GM on his first day on the job? haha

No. I got goblin to UC sayign that my goblin is stuck in the water and I DC everytime I try to log. Then the GM placed it out of the pool but I was lying like that I can't still get on it and said that my friend was having the same problem awhile ago and it helped if his goblin got teleported like to undercity or so. Other time I asked them that could they lock my experience cause I am making a twink and so they did. After that I did otherworld exploit to get to lost isles.

Back to topic: Nope. Even if you'd get a Pandaren out of the starting zone at say, level 1, you'd end up either losing the panda twink or you'd have it reset and put back in the starting area. No way Blizzard is going to accept a toon that's neutral to both Horde and Alliance on the main land.

Not to mention the possible rep gains with both Horde and Alliance main factions at the same time at a higher level, using tabards.

It all seems very interesting but I can assure you that you won't be able to get those pandas out before they're intended to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread