Level 1-19 Twink video compilation!

Been wanting this for a long time, so here you are. I copied this off Powerglove from the 39 section. This'll be a work in progress; just post videos you want me to add. I will not put youtube videos in because it'll just lag up the server, unless someone tells me how to link them without embedding them (so that the link does, but the video doesn't).

If you want to download any of the youtube videos you can download this manager which will let you download youtube movies, convert .wmv's into .mp4's so they are iPod touch compatible, etc.

Edit: Can this be stickied? :p

Edit 2: I will stop posting this and let it go dead if people don't give feedback. also because of Mamytwinks youtube channel.

Rogue

Warrior

Warlock

Paladin

Shaman

Hunter

Druid

Priest

Mage

2v2

3v3

5v5

10v10

Miscellaneous

Level 1

Woot an early Bragh in that mage video :<

But fuck i miss my 2's partner so increadibly much.

Anyways, that are old but as said sorta good. just some druid played kinda retarded in the vid :)

builtokill said:
encorebroz, how do you do that without makiing it a link? I'll include more vids from YT when u tell me :D

only way i know how to link YT vids without having vid shown is turning parse links off.

You can just put the vid url and let people copy paste it i guess

What are you actually trying to do here? Creating a thread with all of the "best" videoes so people can find them? Want to know what you are trying to do.

If you're just creating a thread with a lot of videoes in, guess you could throw in my youtube channel which you see in my signature. Take a look at the channel first ofc;)

Try and get a working link of Madocks 19 Warrior Video? That guy was really good from what I remember ;)

Ants video is nice. He's a really good warrior aswell, played against him when I was on Rampage with my mage :)

Boglund said:
What are you actually trying to do here? Creating a thread with all of the "best" videoes so people can find them? Want to know what you are trying to do.

If you're just creating a thread with a lot of videoes in, guess you could throw in my youtube channel which you see in my signature. Take a look at the channel first ofc;)

I think he's putting a thread together of decent videos, so if a new twinker joins the forums. Instead of asking lots of questions, about classes and what to play. Is this viable etc. Watching videos helps understand, improve gameplay & helps decide what class to play :p

Touye said:
Resisted's movie is pro* You can't get tired of watching it

Agreed :)

But. But. But. but.. Resisted's Video is old. :< And some players maybe don't like being showed loosing!

just a thought -.^

Wish it didn't take me 30 minutes to load a 5 minute video :(, not to mention anything really bigger than that puts me over my FAP limit QQ.

But on the brighter side, hopefully Orcgasm / Athene (a guy from my server) will be taking vids for us and posting them since I can't :\. For our level 1 twinks of course :)

Bragh said:
But. But. But. but.. Resisted's Video is old. :< And some players maybe don't like being showed loosing!

just a thought -.^

Well, dont worry about loosing ;)

Its and old video, and probably when he was at his best.

Ego said:
FAP limit

woah Ego, now we're talking >8} Get some vids of our fapping to the maxxing...uhh i mean...what?

But yes, we need some dope level 1 twink vids :p Can't decide on what boa gear I should be using on my pally, if any xD

Users who are viewing this thread