Let's take a break from srs bzns...

Legion of Zul #1

*plays imperial march*

Sadly i wish my jacksonville jaguars would have a 2-0 record like me :( SCREW YOU LUKE MCCOWN START GABBERT JDR

yukkie said:
btw i invited good looking but super friendly and funny female friend if anyone notice our cool kids only face book group ;P

(yes she does modeling)

She's really pretty. :)

soskanky said:
My team is solid. Hopefully Brady will stay on pace for 7200 yards and 56 tds

Not to shatter your dreams soskanky, but that isn't going to happen. Whether it's the New England weather, loss of targets (2-4 weeks for Hernandez, for example), stiffer competition, an off day, or any combination of those things remains to be seen. What I will tell you is, barring any sort of serious injury, Tom Brady will in fact break Dan Marinos' yardage record. He needs to average less than a pedestrian 300 yards per game. With the impressive scheme and a relatively soft schedule, Tom Brady could pass it with flying colors!

I'll leave you with this gem from Kenny Mayne.

[video=youtube;cCKffDFOrmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCKffDFOrmo[/video]

WoW_scholar_CFO said:
Not to shatter your dreams soskanky, but that isn't going to happen. Whether it's the New England weather, loss of targets (2-4 weeks for Hernandez, for example), stiffer competition, an off day, or any combination of those things remains to be seen. What I will tell you is, barring any sort of serious injury, Tom Brady will in fact break Dan Marinos' yardage record. He needs to average less than a pedestrian 300 yards per game. With the impressive scheme and a relatively soft schedule, Tom Brady could pass it with flying colors!

I'll leave you with this gem from Kenny Mayne.

[video=youtube;cCKffDFOrmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCKffDFOrmo[/video]

U R cute. Also I know who u r.

300 yards per game is "less than pedestrian"? you realize that 4,800 yards for an entire season right?

i deleted Be tonight. suck on them nuts.

soskanky said:
U R cute. Also I know who u r.

Well, who is it?

[video=youtube;HvWx0flvdxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvWx0flvdxw[/video]

disregard this

Since I am new here, I figured I should take the time to introduce myself.

Greetings, fellow internet dwellers.

My name is Bonopo, and I love to play World of Warcraft. I have not yet made any tinkers, but after some discussions with long time wow friends, they have pointed me to the 29 bracket. I'm not sure what I want to play yet, but I have all the funding I could ever want. Right now, I am looking to establish a character of a class for the faction that could benefit the most from it. From a preliminary glance, I can see that the alliance may not need any help.

So the question is, what do others think about that? I certainly don't want to roll alliance if they have the numbers to produce a quality balanced team. Likewise I don't want to roll horde if they aren't the least bit interested in fielding the kind of team that can compete cohesively.

I shall be watching these forums for conversations that may help me decide what I want to play.

Nice to meet all of you.

Ohai said:
or that whole revival or rival or whatever 39 orc rogue.

that rogue = Blackout that 29 orc hunter from KoN.. or 39's might know him as Apnea the 39 belf huntard

he made that rogue to hide his identity when I played with him on Deathwing horde back on nightfall pre cata because every game he got into with outplayedqt he ended up getting gy farmed for the entire game.. funny thing is both outplayed and revival xfered to ptl shortly after and im pretty sure qt never knew who he was lol

iirc hail's horde rogue was returngoblin when he was posing as flaggoblin for a short time lol

@Bonopo

Horde has a decent amount of talent, we had two atrocious nights recently because we got more randoms that wont join vent and/or more road warriors than alliance did. We might be a little over matched in the skill department lately but we have been able to win when we get less of the people who refuse to join vent.

It's hard sometimes not to get pissed about losing a game because 6 people on your team won't join vent and that's why there is so much horde venting atm, we will see what happens when our legion of holydins comes back.

As far as what horde does need.

A hunter who understands playing defense and enjoys it, the only steady hunter we have prefers to play on offense and rarely plays his hunter anyway, yeah hunters are lame and all that but if alliance is going to run with a hunter heavy defense it's stupid to not have one on horde. You will of course get raged at by nasty and he will of course rage at me for this post but whatever that's the situation adapt or get rolled.

Enhancement shaman, horde seems short on these for some odd reason.

We now have the priests we were lacking for so long, so that's not an issue.

Also a wedge breaker, someone on any melee class with decent survivability to call shit out in mid, we have some talented melee that could fill that roll but seem uninterested in being the one calling out targets. We cannot depend on the 1 or 2 people who already do this cause once they die they stop and they don't get in every game anyway.

Oh and don't take the forums seriously, 29 forums have always been troll heaven.

Fcftw said:
that rogue = Blackout that 29 orc hunter from KoN.. or 39's might know him as Apnea the 39 belf huntard

he made that rogue to hide his identity when I played with him on Deathwing horde back on nightfall pre cata because every game he got into with outplayedqt he ended up getting gy farmed for the entire game.. funny thing is both outplayed and revival xfered to ptl shortly after and im pretty sure qt never knew who he was lol

iirc hail's horde rogue was returngoblin when he was posing as flaggoblin for a short time lol

Ah **** I could never keep all the 39s drama straight with ours.

Thanks

QT knew who he was. It didn't stay a secret for too long. I'm pretty sure Euphonix inadvertently let the cat out of the bag with one of his forum posts.

Unless you can follow directions and call out your CC/interrupts and targets in vent, roll Alliance. They need more bad and average players to even up skill balance and numbers in general. Last few nights Alliance have been extremely lacking in numbers. I suspect this could be due to MB afking players they don't deem pro.

soskanky said:
QT knew who he was. It didn't stay a secret for too long. I'm pretty sure Euphonix inadvertently let the cat out of the bag with one of his forum posts.

I kinda liked Qt even if he was annoying in vent, where did he end up?

He's in college I believe. Dont know if he's playing atm. He was in 39s vent for our FF. Draft a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread