Let's take a break from srs bzns...

Ohai said:
Well, now that is settled.

PepsiCo products versus CocaCola

GO.

Coke/Dr. Pepper all the way

big 8 cola > both

WoW_scholar_Boss said:
I did a little digging and found some hard scientific evidence in the case of the nips vs. the its.

First we have this intricately detailed analysis:

Cheez-It vs Cheese Nips - Second Rate Snacks

Next there is this definitive Gallup Poll:

Cheez-it vs Cheese Nips

Even the martial arts community has their opinion on the matter at hand:

Cheez It vs. Cheese Nips - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

As if these sources were not enough to prove which is definitively better, I present to you this video recorded by a Mensa level snack food fan.

Thanks for the enlightenment on this subject. I haven't been this engrossed by a food debate since losing many a friend and family in the Cola Wars of 02. After going through each of these links you provided, it appears that while Cheez-It is a more popular food item, the Nips are easier to satire. Personally, I like going with Cheetos when I need to get my cheese on.

[video=youtube;wj4Qk1AwIos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj4Qk1AwIos[/video]

MB and LTB should each take a brand to decide once and for all which is the top snack product. Now that would add some real gravitas to the game.

1 vote for diet coke!

btw i invited good looking but super friendly and funny female friend if anyone notice our cool kids only face book group ;P

(yes she does modeling)

also alec said he will be playing more 29 so i hope there will be more funny & manly ppl coming back to play 29 too~

kao~

my friend told me i will be diff hanging out with the world best priest player guy & his friends next month.

you know what that means? it means i am one step closer to meet up with my man of my dream warlock boy~~!!!!!!

meowwww~~~ <3

yoube said:
MB and LTB should each take a brand to decide once and for all which is the top snack product. Now that would add some real gravitas to the game.

Lets get some sponsorships going.

yukkie said:
my friend told me i will be diff hanging out with the world best priest player guy & his friends next month.

Yeah I'm unavailable next month so whoever this guy is can fill in as the best priest in the world.

Ohai said:
Yeah I'm unavailable next month so whoever this guy is can fill in as the best priest in the world.

!!!!

eh.... i just got flashed down toilet by ohai......! /sob

oh i hope you are not quitting wow :(

we need good enough % of cute bebes population in 29 community~!!!!

what i meant was that my friend is introducing me to pro wow player at blizzcon.

my man of my dream warlock guy is azael >.<

Yeah I'm done for a little bit, we will see.

peach's last day is this coming thursday (coz he is moving to other planet!) btw :(

ohhh that's sooooo depressing that you 2 are not gonna be in my wsg next month... ;_;

not that i play every game night but...... so sad to see cute bebe is leaving

no more dirty thoughts & /drool during wsg.....

so awful!

Ohai said:
Well, now that is settled.

PepsiCo products versus CocaCola

In order to begin we must first know just what it is we are comparing. In order to do this please visit the following links:

Coca-Cola Products - Brands Beginning with F | The Coca-Cola Company

PepsiCo Brands | PepsiCo.com

Now that we have an understanding of what is offered by each company a decision can more accurately be ascertained. Now neither I nor my fellow scholars are not here to definitively answer this debate. We only hope to shed some light and help inform the wonderful 29 community here at Twink Info on the two involved in this battle royal. Please see the following videos for expert analysis.

This is gem comes from some up and comers on our recon team:

[video=youtube;L-QI1NJbN2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-QI1NJbN2A[/video]

This counter video comes from some fellow twinks who caught their son in a rare moment of brilliance

[video=youtube;vEDlfX-XR3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEDlfX-XR3Q[/video]

Ohai leaving O.O

Oh well hey yoube guess what....GET SMASHED IN FANTASY FOOTBALL HAH and you said you didnt like my team, to bad they demolished yours! Just like ohai's! Im not half bad at this fantasy football thing.

Ehhh, I know. My team is soo freaking terrible. I was telling my buddy it was like I was drafting because I found their names funny (Spiller... I don't even know her) or I thought it was several years ago (LT2). Oh well, perhaps the stars will align for a single victory before all is said and done. Your team has put up crazy numbers though my friend, well done.

Si both weeks my team has put up 120+ points.....really its all dumbluck but with miles austin getting injured......oh noes. We'll see however.

Yeah my team is an embarrassment to my famery

Users who are viewing this thread