Let's take a break from srs bzns...

Mongro said:
I almost got in vent, but I ended up deeming stuffing my face with goldfish more important.

Cheezits or gtfo, unless we are talking smores goldfish in which case exceptions will be made.

necoangelus said:
cheese nips are way better imo

you are a sick individual

Playing to the capitalism in America today, I'd have to say Goldfish are 100x better because their commercials feature talking snacks.

Willyshatner said:
Playing to the capitalism in America today, I'd have to say Goldfish are 100x better because their commercials feature talking snacks.

And FLAVOR BLASTED is pretty catchy.

Igotoparties said:
Arent Cheese Nips for poor people? Like the K-Mart version of Cheez-Its?

haha you are funny~ these are all sold at poor ppl stores. (example- walmart & ralphs. you dont see them at whole foods market or dean & deluca )

i wanna meet huargo(alec), kao, oknob, commix, and all shadowburn bebes i havent hang out IRL yet for sure.

with new 29, i dont know many ppl but i diff wanna meet yoube and mino :)

yukkie said:
haha you are funny~ these are all sold at poor ppl stores. (example- walmart & ralphs. you dont see them at whole foods market or dean & deluca )
It's all the same junk.

cheese nips are like kraft cheese brand or something i dont remember

i do know i dont wanna meet the majority of the whiny little kids from this bracket tho

I did a little digging and found some hard scientific evidence in the case of the nips vs. the its.

First we have this intricately detailed analysis:

Cheez-It vs Cheese Nips - Second Rate Snacks

Next there is this definitive Gallup Poll:

Cheez-it vs Cheese Nips

Even the martial arts community has their opinion on the matter at hand:

Cheez It vs. Cheese Nips - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

As if these sources were not enough to prove which is definitively better, I present to you this video recorded by a Mensa level snack food fan.

[video=youtube;hViG9PrrTWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViG9PrrTWs[/video]

WoW_scholar_Boss said:
I did a little digging and found some hard scientific evidence in the case of the nips vs. the its.

First we have this intricately detailed analysis:

Cheez-It vs Cheese Nips - Second Rate Snacks

Next there is this definitive Gallup Poll:

Cheez-it vs Cheese Nips

Even the martial arts community has their opinion on the matter at hand:

Cheez It vs. Cheese Nips - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

As if these sources were not enough to prove which is definitively better, I present to you this video recorded by a Mensa level snack food fan.

[video=youtube;hViG9PrrTWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViG9PrrTWs[/video]

Duly noted Boss. From Faygo and Pepsi to Cheeznips and Cheez-its, I've always wondered which snack had the edge over the other. From your studies I have concluded that you truly DO get what you pay for. Touche.

[video=youtube;kI2_Q1M_2d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2_Q1M_2d0&feature=related[/video]

Well, now that is settled.

PepsiCo products versus CocaCola

GO.

Coke/Dr. Pepper all the way

Users who are viewing this thread