Let's take a break from srs bzns...

Franchi said:
Even money youre zelpher.

Oh Franchi. My dear Franchi. You are farther from the truth then you realize. While we are on topic I forgot to mention FCFTW as part of the BLT crew. Sorry buddy. I would like to meet all the BLT crew in real life and maybe a few others. All seem very chill and relaxed people.

P.S. The BLT crew from a week ago and not the crew that uses the nametag.

I have one goal in life.

One thing that I wake up for every day.

The one thing that keeps me going through out the day.

Stroke<3

i'd also like 2 party wit weezyjr and day$ they seem like pretty good guys.

accident all the shit you talk about drugs you and dayman might not get along too good :p

idk i like quite a few people ive played with...some of them ive played with/against for years so it would be cool to meet alot ofpeoples

I would like to meet you all. Some more than others, however. Actually some maybe not at all, well not really. I am sure just about all of you are good peoples.

You never texted me back Yoube, also Toastage, Zeiren, Ohai, Bernz, Ihealhimlolz. Tao Faze and Druin from way back. Many others. too

I want to meet pretty much everyone I hate. So much fun being able to curb stomp any of the known twinks irl.

I would like to meet all respectable tinkers irl. Especially Peteraerts, Zula, and Trusttemptz because they all vouched for me and that's what good friends do.

yoube said:
I would like to meet you all. Some more than others, however. Actually some maybe not at all, well not really. I am sure just about all of you are good peoples.

oh you

chars

Thee_Minowaman said:
I would like to meet all respectable tinkers irl. Especially Peteraerts, Zula, and Trusttemptz because they all vouched for me and that's what good friends do.

i salute you good sir!(one thing that always bothers me is that over half the salutes you see in the movies are improper salutes -.-)

edit:Zul's list of folks it'd be interesting to meet irl.

The Minowaman

Bernz(always wanted to meet an individual from princeton haha)

yoube

Oknob

Pretty much anyone from LTB

Draui

im sure some of the MB folks are swell ;)

im very openminded im sure a good amount of y'all are decent folks when you arent busy trying to flex your e-peens

Who are you guys trying to kid? If you met up there wouldn't be enough corners in a room for everyone to cower in. Between discussing your favorite Clearasil products and an inability to have epic "gear" IRL, the social ineptitiude would be all encompassing (much like the atomic bomb @ hiroshima and nagasaki).

LOL

themodsherearefags2 said:
Who are you guys trying to kid? If you met up there wouldn't be enough corners in a room for everyone to cower in. Between discussing your favorite Clearasil products and an inability to have epic "gear" IRL, the social ineptitiude would be all encompassing (much like the atomic bomb @ hiroshima and nagasaki).

LOL

Im guessing it's kow due to the forum name and the reference to japaneese nuclear radiation.......to obvious bro just crawl back into your hole and go away.

Dont need no hate going on in this thread

themodsherearefags2 said:

LOL

Considering our vent/in game conversations are nothing like that in game, you probably couldn't be any further from the truth.

Don't assume that other people share your problems.

Willyshatner said:
Considering our vent/in game conversations are nothing like that in game, you probably couldn't be any further from the truth.

Don't assume that other people share your problems.

I almost got in vent, but I ended up deeming stuffing my face with goldfish more important.

Users who are viewing this thread